Chapter 10

Next day anirudh reached to court. He was searching Bondita desperately but she was nowhere to seen. He asked to her barrister friends but he couldn't find satisfactory answer. After sometime he came to his cabin disappointedly and seated tensely.

"Bas ke baar Bondita se maafi mang lu, aur uske aur mere bich me jo bhi misunderstanding hai unhe khatam kar lu" anirudh said to himself. He said further "janta hu ki vo mujhe maaf nahi karegi par phir bhi....me usse maafi mangna chahta hu uske baad uski marji hogi ki vo mujhe maaf karna chahti hai ya nahi, me....me force nahi karunga!" he told to himself.

After sometime Bondita came to her cabin and seated on her chair and starts working. Anirudh looked at her figure and a happy smile came into his lips. He went near her. "Bondita!" He called softly. Bondita looked at him and said "kuch kaam hai apko....... barrister Babu?" She asked raising her brows. Anirudh felt aching in his heart after listen barrister Babu from her mouth. "Kaisi ho Bondita! Jyada dard to nahi ho raha hai!" He asked while tears welled up into his eyes. She fake smiled and said "jakham dene wale hath marham dete huye ache nahi lagte barrister Babu!" She taunted on him.

"Jo kehna hai saaf saaf kahiye....mujhe aur bhi kaam hai" her words hitted him like Hamer. "Vo.....vo mujhe tumse kuch kehna tha Bondita" anirudh asked. "Aap kuch kahe usse pahle apko kuch Dena chahti hu me" Bondita told opening something. Anirudh confused what she was going to give him. She opened that papers and forwarded it to him.

"What is this Bondita?" He asked taking that papers. "Ye divorce papers hai barrister Babu....jaisa ki apne kaha tha ki aap do din me mujhe ghar se bahar nikal denge....to apki vo wish to puri nahi ho paayi, isliye maine hi ye papers banva ke apka kaam easy kar diya hai, aur Maine isme sign bhi kar diye hai....aap bhi kar dijiye mujhe inhe judge ko submit bhi karna hai" Bondita told casually. Anirudh looked at her in disbelief how can she said to him so casually.

"Bondita tum in papers par sign kaise kar sakti ho?" He asked in astonishment. She looked at him simply and said "sorry mujhe pata nahi tha ki barrister Babu ka kaam karne ke liye bhi unki permission Leni hoti hai! Koi baat nahi apka time Bach Gaya.....you have 24 hours, you can sign till then" she replied and left for her case. Anirudh just held that papers.

"Vo itni jaldi nahi manne wali anirudh! Teri hi Bondita hai....thodi jiddi hai thodi pyaari hai, manane me time to lagega na" he said to himself looking at her vanished figure.

Next day anirudh sent letters for asking forgiveness. But she tore them in so many pieces in front of his eyes. And it showed him like it doesn't effected her. Anirudh said "janta tha ki....kuch aisa hi hone wala hai, par koi baat nahi mere paas aur bhi tarike hai, tumhe manane ke mrs. Bondita Roy Chowdhury!" He blushed to speak her full name.

Then he tried for asking forgiveness through cards, and also tried through his cute and facial expressions but all went in vain since she couldn't paying any heed to his actions. anirudh tried so many times to ask his forgiveness but Bondita not ready to listen him for a minute.

At night Bondita was setting her clothes. Someone came at night and put his hand on soldier before she could shout that person closed her mouth through his palm. Bondita looked at him and got shocked.

"Aap!" She asked shockingly. That person just nodded. "Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai barrister Babu?" She asked avoiding looking at him. "Barrister Babu nahi.... birristra babu Bondita!" Anirudh said in choking way. "Nahi hai aap mere birristra babu....agar hote to apni Bondita ke hi ghar me aag nahi lagate!" She told blaming him. "Bondita yahi to me tumhe batane aaya hu....ki vo aag maine nahi lagvayi.....vo kisi ne lagvayi hai" anirudh answered clearly. "Mujhe apki koi baat nahi Sunni hai aap jaiye yaha se..... barrister Babu" she told to leave him.

Bondita turned to folding her arms against her chest. Anirudh about to leave but instead of leaving he hugged her from back. Bondita got shivered through his sudden hugg. "Ye....ye ye kya kar rahe hai aap!" She said in stammered way. He denied just hugging her close to his heart. "Pahle meri baat suno tabhi chodunga!" Anirudh pleaded.