Chapter 18

All the rituals of post wedding were started. Anirudh was desperately waiting for her newly wedded wife. His eyes only searching his bondita. Kaka looked him in desperate way and said "arey bahu aa gayi dekho to" Kaka said to gain his attention. "Kaha kaha hai meri bondita!" He asked impatiently looking at her direction. "Arey aati hi hogi anirudh, ham to tujhe dekh rahe the ki tu kitna utavla hai bahi ko dekhne ke liye" Kaka teased him. "Kaka aap bhi na" Anirudh chuckled.

After sometime bondita came. She wore a red colour banarasi saree. Her hair was flowing through her waist. Pallu rested on her head. Her eyes were different aura, her smile giving him chill. He just looking at her and getting lost in her completely seeing her attire.

Bondita sat beside him for doing rituals. "Aap log rasme shuru kijiye" Kaka instructed to village womens. "Bahot sundar lag rahi ho bondita" Anirudh whisper in her ear which made her blush. "Arey anirudh babu baad me ghur lena apni nayi naveli dulhan ko.... Abhi rasme to kar lijiye" Women teased him. "Han jamindar babu.... Baki ki baat suhaagraat me karna abhi rasme kar lijiye" Another women taunted. Anirudh nodded in embarrassed way.

Women poured the milk in one thaal and put a ring 💍inside the thaal and said them "jo is anguthi ko pahle dhundhega vahi raaj karega ek dusre par" One of Women explained them. "Isme kya hai jitunga to me hi" Anirudh declared proudly. "Khel shuru to hone dijiye patibabu phir dekhte hai koun jitta hai" Bondita replied.

Then both kept their hands in the thaal of milk. Anirudh starts playing with her inside the thaal. Womens looked them and chuckled seeing their play. Bondita looked him and gesturing him to kept his hand aside Anirudh was in no mood to came out of his hand from the thaal because he was hold his bondita hand inside the thaal. A one women peep into them and said to other "arey ramkali tune anguthi to daali thi na thaal me?" Women 1 asked. "Han sharmeela daali to thi.... Par pata nahi kyo ye log anguthi nahi dhoodh paa rahe hai" Ramkali said to them.

Kaka observed them and said "arey anirudh rasm aaj hi khatam karni hai kal nahi" Kaka taunted him. In this way anirudh quickly came out his hand from the thaal with 💍ring. "Arey waah hamara anirudh jeet gaya" Kaka announced. "Bahurani ji ab to apko barrister babu ke isharo par hi chalna hoga sambhalna jara" Sharmeela told to her. Bondita just smiled to them.

"Ab to tumhe meri har baat manni padegi bondita" Anirudh whisper in her ear seductively. His words saying something and his eyes teasing her. She just nodded shyly.

After sometime sampoorna did complete their phool sajja with village womens. Bondita was inside their room. "Bondita kaafi khush lag rahi hai.... Apni phool sajja ke liye" Sampoorna teased her. Bondita blushed.

In outside anirudh phone ranged. He pickup the telephone and said "hello barrister babu" A one men said from the phone call. "Barrister anirudh roy chowdhary bol raha hu" Anirudh replied. "barrister babu please jaldi aa jaiye ek bahut serious case hai" That person informed to anirudh. "Me.... Me abhi aaya" Anirudh replied and hanged the telephone in hurry.

Kaka saw him in hurry he asked to anirudh "kaha jaa rahe ho anirudh" Kaka asked. "Kaka ek urgent case hai mujhe jana hoga" Anirudh informed. "Arey par anirudh teri suhaagraat" Before he could complete his sentence anirudh went out. "Ye anirudh bhi na kaam kaam kaam bas kaam hi dikhayi deta hai ise.... Is chakkar me ye bhi bula gaya ki aaj iski suhaagraat hai" Kaka said to himself.

After sometime sampoorna came to inform anirudh. "Jethji anirudh kaha hai? Bondita uska intezaar kar rahi hai" Sampoorna informed. "Arey anirudh ko ek jaruri kaam aa gaya tha to vo chala gaya hai bahu ko bol do ki vo uska inzaar na kare....use aane me der ho jayegi" Kaka told to her. Sampoorna nodded and informed to bondita. "Koi baat nahi sampoorna didi.... Patibabu ka kaam pahle hai baad me unki bondita....." Bondita replied happily. "Vo jab tak nahi aate me unka intezaar karungi" Bondita told. "Bondita use aane me der ho sakti hai usne kaaha tha ki tum so jana" Sampoorna told. "Koi baat nahi didi... Me intezaar kar lungi" Bondita said.

It was 2'o clock anirudh didn't came to home. Bondita was waiting and going anxious. "Kaha rahe gaye patibabu itna late to kabhi nahi hua unhe" She asked impatiently to herself. "Pata nahi man bhi bahot ghabra raha hai.... Hey durga maa Sab thik ho" She prayed to durga maa.

It 8'o clock in the morning anirudh reached at rc mension. His face was pale he looking somewhat upset. Bondita went to him hurriedly and hugged him. "Kitni der ho gayi apko patibabu.... Pata hai kitna dar lag raha tha mujhe....dimag me kaise kaise khayal aa rahe the" She complaint to him while hugging but he didn't replied he just seperate away from her and went to his room. Bondita stood surprised. "Kya hua hai patibabu ko? Inhone jawab kyo nahi diya?" She asked to herself.

"Tuna bhi na bondita! Raat bhar ke thake huye hai patibabu aur tune aate hi inse shikayete karni shuru kar di.... Buddhu bondita" She chuckled to herself and went to make coffee for him.

"Ek coffee mil jayegi na patibabu ko apni bondita ke haath ki to unki saari thakan gayab ho jayegi.... Aur phir kahenge patibabu, shabash bondita.....I'm proud of you" She said proudly to herself while giggling.

She reached to his room with coffee. She placed the coffee near his table and said "patibabu apki caapi ready hai" She said while peeping in his room. But the reply didn't came from inside.

"Unke kapde nikal deti hu...." She said to herself and picking his clothes from the almirah. After sometime anirudh came with dul face. He was wiping his body bondita watched him and went to him. She made him sat on chair in front of dressing table and said "aap bethiye me sukha deti hu apke baal" She said to taking the towel from him but he didn't give her "me....me kar lunga bo....bondita" He said to taking again but she stubborn more than him she snatched the towel and said "nahi! Maine kaha ki me karungi to mtlb me hi karungi" She replied stubbornly. Anirudh defeat from her and gave her the towel.

She wiped his hair gently. "Patibabu kaisa raha apka case" She asked wiping hair from back. "Thik... Thik tha" He replied. "Acha! Kaafi late ho gaya na apko isliye chinta hone lagi thi. Ab aap ghar der se ayenge to chinta to hogi na" Bondita replied in concern way. "Tumhe tumhe meri chinta karne ki jarurat nahi hai bondita" Anirudh replied and wore his shirt and left from the room. Bondita stood surprise.

"Aise kaise jarurat nahi hai chinta karne ki!! Patni hu me apki haq banta hai mera.... Aur ye haq koi nahi chin sakta bondita se" Bondita replied to herself.

At night anirudh was sleeping on his chair hugging his book. Bondita came and watched him. He was looking so cute while sleeping. She went near him. "Itni jaldi so gaye! Kal puri raat kaam karte rahe hai patibabu.... Thakaan to hogi hu" She said.

"Patibabu!" She called softly. "Ye... Ye galat....galat hai. tum....tum aisa nahi kar sakte" He murdered in sleep. Bondita listen him and said "ye aise kyo bol rahe hai! Lagta hai bura sapna dekh rahe hai kya patibabu!" She said.

"Patibabu.... Patibabu" She called waking him up. He didn't wake up he held her hand tightly near his chest. "Nahi.... Please mat jaao" Anirudh again murdered. "Patibabu me apke paas hi hu... Kahi nahi jaa rahi Apki bondita" Bondita consoled him. Anirudh wake up and seeing her near him he hugged her desperately. "Bondita... Tum.... Tum thik ho na" He asked hugging her close to himself.

"Han han patibabu bilkul thik hai apki bondita.... Apne koi bura sapna dekh liya hai" Bondita console him.

"I love you bondita" He said while hugging tightly. "I love you too patibabu" She replied. Slowly slowly he came out of hugg and looked her emotionally. Bondita cupped his face and said "patibabu kya hua? Aap thik hai?" She asked anxiously.

"Me.... Me thik hu bondita, bura bura sapna dekh liya isliye shaayad... Shayad aisa aisa laga" He replied stammered way. "Shotti" She asked with teary eyes. He just nodded.

Then he slowly closed her eyes going near his lips. Anirudh also closed his eyes for feeling her so close. Both about to kiss each other but something got struck in his mind. He jerked from her and went away. Bondita stood confuse. "Kya hua patibabu! Aap aise kyo door ho gaye?" She asked in confused way.

"Kuch kuch nahi bondita bahut bahot raat ho gayi hai hame... So... So jana chahiye" He said laid on bed. She followed him in confused way. "Ajib babu" She murdered to herself and went in sleep.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? What's coming up next? What do you think about anirudh?