Chapter 01

Anirudh and bondita were present in panchayat. The sarpanch decided the punishment of bondita. Bondita just looking him that he will declare his bondita that she is not detective she is still inocent. She has not spreading the enemy between krishnagar and tulsipur.

The sarpanch declared the punishment for bondita that she marry with him. Anirudh strictly denied but all of them got agree for marriage. His kaka convinced him that if he married with her then they will take revenge at anytime.

After that they married with eachother. Bondita in mind "agar itni achi punishment milegi to bondita khushi khushi le legi apne sakhababu ke liye" she told to herself.

At room bondita was seating on bed with ghunghat. She thought that anirudh came to her and lifted her ghunghat and said "khoob sundor" but instead of this he didn't came into his room. He did rested in his study.

She was waiting him but he didn't came to her. She said to herself "Patibabu abhi tak aaye kyu nahi! Kitni der ho gayi hai!" She asked to herself. "Koi baat nahi bondita hi jaake dekhar aati hai ki kyu nahi aaye mere patibabu" she again asked and left for searching him in her bridal attire.

She was searching him everywhere and found sampoorna maa she asked to her "sampoorna maa! Aap bata sakti hai ki patibabu kaha hai?" She asked shyly. "Anirudh ko dhundhne me mehnat mat karo, vo nahi milega tumse. Tum jaao aur so jaao" sampoorna suggested her. "Nahi me patibabu ke bina nahi jaungi kamre me!" She strictly denied. "Bondita pagalpanti mat karo yaha koi tumahare taraf nahi hai jo teri side lega, yaha tak ki anirudh bhi nahi kyonki vo bhula nahi hai tere diye dhokhe ko.....behtar hoga ki tu usse na mile" she again advised her.

"Aaj hamari pahli raat hai shadi ki me patibabu se milkar hi rahungi dekhti hu vo kab tak gussa rehte hai apni bondita se" she said in determined way and headed towards the study.

She didn't knocked the study door and she entered directly. "Patibabu kaha hai aap! Dekhiye na apki bondita aayi hai. Aur bataiye to kaisi lag rahi hu me is dulhan ke jode me?" She asked while showing her attire. In bridal attire she was looking very beautiful. Anyone can fall on her even Anirudh. But anirudh being anirudh he couldn't fall on her.

Anirudh didn't turned towards her and replied "bondita chali jaao yaha se! Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai!" He said in little soft tone. "Arey aise kaise jayegi bondita! Vivaah hua hai hamara, aur Aaj hamari paheli raat hai to aise kaise jaa sakti hu me! Bataiye bataiye!" She asked in kidding way. "Bondita I said na go from here" he scolded. "Nahi me nahi jaungi jab tak aap nahi dekhenge meri taraf, ek baar aap apni bondita ki tarah mudkar to dekhiye na! phir apka gussa yu yu gayab ho jayega" she advised him in kiddish way.

He turn towards her and said "tumhe ek baar ki baat samajh nahi aati hai bondita! Hamari shadi sirf ek samjhouta hai samjhouta, jo sirf aur sirf tumse bad.....badla badla lene.......lene ke liye huyi hai, isliye Ek baar kaha ki jaao to mtlb jaao yaha se. Varna mere gussa ka shikar bante tumhe der nahi lagegi" he shouted on her.

"Apki patni ban gayi hu, to bahot jald apke dil me bhi jagah bana legi bondita, kyoki bondita janti hai ki aap kitna pyaar karte hai apni bondita se" she told to while smiling. Anirudh couldn't control himself he pinned her on wall and hold her tightly through her soldier and said to her "Hamari shadi ek majburi hai bondita, aur hamari shadi koi hamare man se nahi hui hai, aur na hi isme meri koi sehmati thi, aur tumhari information ke liye bata du..... na me tumhara pati hu aur nahi hi tum meri patni ho, aur ab kabhi mujhe patibabu mat bulana varna....varna acha nahi hoga!" He understood her at his best way.

She looked him in little scary way and replied "kahungi, bilkul kahungi....aur vo bhi ek baar nahi hazar baar kahungi patibabu patibabu patibabu patibabu patibabu patibabu patibabu patibabu patibabu patibabu patibabu patibabu pati......." She couldn't complete her sentence he closed her mouth through his hand.

Anirudh says in a loud voice fearing her. "Ek shabd aur nahi, ek shabd aur nahi Bondita mat bhulo ki yaha par sab tumse badla lena chahte hai, aur aur me me bhi, isliye ab se mujhe patibabu nahi bulaogi.......mtlb nahi bulaogi samjhi tum?" he told at top of his lung and threw her out of the study "aur ainda se meri study me aane ki koshish bhi mat karna Varna anjaam bahot bura hoga!" He warned her then he shut the door in front of her mouth.

She stood up from the floor and said to door "Koi baat nahi aapne ek darwaja band kiya hai, ab dekhiye ki kaise bondita apke dil ke darwaje kholti hai aur kaise aapke apki jaba se apke dil ki baat nikalvati hai" she determined to herself and left to her room.

In the morning everyone was seating in dinning table bondita made the breakfast for everyone. She served the gud wali tea to kaka sasur ji and coffee to anirudh but instead of eating No one even looks away to eat food cooked by her. When she sees all this that no one is eating her food. At first she feels a little bad but then she explains to herself that no one will listen to her so easily, not even Anirudh. Then she starts trying her tricks. Then She also sat beside anirudh.

She again forward to him instead of drinking He turns the coffee into another. Bondita looked at him and again give the coffee to him. He again about to threw she stopped him "ise mat fekna varna Bondita phir jabardasti apko pilayegi.... apki caffi...., phir mat kehna bondita ne warn nahi kiya!" She refused him to threw the coffee which made by her. Anirudh just made a different faces and said to bihari "bihari ye coffee le jaao yaha se! Aur ab se me sirf chaaye piyunga sirf chaaye aur vo bhi sampoorna maa ke hath ki bani" he told to bihari while looking at her in angry way. Bondita Just seating numb seeing his refuse to her things.

But Bondita is also stubborn She sat on the chair which was the front of the anirudh's chair. Everyone was eating but looking at bondita like everyone will eat her right now. But bondita didn't paying attention to anyone. She cares to everyone but more cares to anirudh. Because she knows that if she convinces Anirudh! So the rest will automatically agree.

Bondita also eating the food. She suddenly gets an funny idea that she touches Anirudh's feet lovingly from under the table. Anirudh's morsel came out of his mouth when he feel someone's leg on his leg. He looked at everyone that who dares to touch him in this way. Bondita just playing her leg with his leg.

After some minutes anirudh looked from under the table he found it was the bondita's leg. Bondita giving him mischievous facial looks to him. He understood her mischievousness. Then he immediately keeps a side his leg from there. After that he went away from there.

Bondita in mind "me bhi dekhti hu aap kab tak door bhagenge mujhse! Me bhi bondita hu, itni asani se picha nahi chodne wali hun apka!" She told to herself.

After that they were working in court. Anirudh was busy in his documents when bondita came to his cabin and said to him "pati......(he looked up, then she changed her expression) mera mtlb birristra Babu ek muqadma hai jo kaafi time se solve hi nahi hua hai, kya aap karenge meri madad?" She asked to him hopefully. "Yaha itne saare barristers hai, kisi se bhi madad mang sakti ho" then he got up from his chair and about to go bondita held his hand and pulled him towards herself.

In this way anirudh fall on her. They were looking into eachother eyes for just a second. Sometime anirudh looking into her eyes but something hit on his mind. He got up from her and said "Ye kachheri hai dushman bondita Roy Chowdhury! Tumhe pata hona chahiye ki kaha kaise pesh aaya jaata hai, agar nahi pata hai to training phir se le lo, pata chal jayega" he said in shouted way.

As he about to go he turn towards her and said "aur ainda se mere cabin me aane ki koshish mat karna........it will not good for you" he warned her then left.

Bondita said to herself "Sakhababu ab me vo choti wali   Bondita nahi rahi jo apki dant aur dhamkiyon se dar jaati thi! Ab me badi ho gayi hu..... barrister Babu Bondita ban gayi hu." She said to herself confidently. She said further "aur kya kaha apne ki me apke cabin me na aaye? Aisa ho sakta hai kya?? sakhababu......me to aungi aur tab tak aungi jab tak aap Maan nahi jaate meri baat" she said smilingly to herself.

How was the first chapter of "AniDita - she mend my heart ❤️"? How was their beginning? Will anirudh ever realised his love? What will she do to take his love?