Chapter 04

She looked everywhere and found her patibabu who was talking with guest she got happy after seeing her patibabu. She went near him and hugged him in front of everyone. Everyone got surprised. Bondita said to anirudh "Thank you thank you patibabu 🥺 yaha aane ke liye..... thank you so much aap nahi jante apka yaha hona hi mere liye kya hai!" she said while calming herself. but anirudh instead of reciprocate her hugg he jerked her away.

Bondita stood surprised "pati..." Bondita couldn't complete her sentence anirudh stopped in middle and said "what are you doing Bondita!?? You're not child anymore....you should behave mature" He scolded while frowning. "Patibabu me to...." She stopped anirudh's saying "tumhe pata hona chahiye ki kaha kaise pesh aaya jata hai, itna bhi nahi janti tum?" He asked. She just crying and left.

"Sorry everyone to disturb you...... enjoy" he said and also went to his room. Anirudh in mind "ye ho kya jata hai Bondita ko? Akele me samajh aata hai par....sabke samne hugg karne ki kya jarurat thi? Use samajhna chahiye ki ab vo bacchi nahi hai" He said in anger.

Bihari came with coffee and said to anirudh "bahurani ji aise hi apke gale nahi lagi thi chote Malik, unhe dar lag raha tha thakur ko dekhakar isliye vo apko dekhkar khud ko rok nahi paayi" bihari told. Anirudh listen and said "par thakur ko bulaya kisne tha bihari? Sabko pata hai ki us thakur ki vajah se kya hua tha Bondita ke sath! Phir bhi use yaha bulaya gaya?" Anirudh asked in anger.

"Hame nahi pata barrister Babu par apko unhe aise nahi dantna chahiye tha" bihari suggested then left. Anirudh calm himself with anger and understood to himself.

He entered and found the room was all messed. He searched Bondita but she nowhere to found. He got little tensed and said to himself "kaha chali gayi Bondita? Room me hi aayi thi!" He asked and searching.

After that he about to came out of room he found someone sobbings he went there. And kept his ear on almirah. He listen "huuu huuu huuu" he found sobbing "ye to Bondita ki rone ki awaje aa rahi hai!" He said and as he opened the door of almirah everything were fall on him with Bondita.

Both were covered with clothes only thier heartbeat they were listening. Anirudh looked at Bondita's eyes. Her tears got dry and found her in messy state. Before he could react she got up from him and said. "Maaf karna mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha! Galti meri hi thi, mujhe apko sabke samne gale nahi lagana chahiye tha" Bondita said while wipping her tears.

Anirudh couldn't control on himself he hugged Bondita. Bondita got shocked to see him like this. Bondita in mind "iska mtlb tu sahi thi Bondita tere sakhababu nahi badle vo aaj bhi tujhse utna hi pyar karte hai jitna ki tu unse karti hai.......thank you Durga maa thank you thank you ❤️" Bondita thanked to Durga maa's idol.

After that he stay back from her and cupped her face through his palms and asked "tum.....tum thik ho na Bondita? Tumhe dar to nahi lag raha hai na! Batao mujhe Bondita?" He asked while cupping her face. Bondita made him relaxed and said to him "me thik hu sakhababu.....mujhe kuch nahi hua hai, aap chinta mat kijiye" Bondita told. Then anirudh hugged her tightly.

"Maasi maasi....kya hua?" Shashwati asked while shaking her. Bondita came into reality and said "sakhababu! Sakhababu kaha hai? Yahi to the abhi" Bondita asked while searching her. "Masi anirudh dada to yaha hai hi nahi vo to niche mehmano me busy hai" shashwati replied. Bondita's face got disappointed.

"Maasi aap chinta mat karo dada jarur apke paas ayenge aur apko jor gale lagayenge" shashwati said while acting. Bondita just pretended to be happy.

Next morning Bondita was sleeping someone came into her room and sat beside her. Someone caressed her hair lovingly and said "you have to be strong Bondita" someone said while caressing her hair. After sometime as she about to wake up that person left away from there.