Chapter 08

"Bondita what is this? Move from here" he ordered. She denied. "Aap bahar tab hi jayenge jab mujhe kiss denge" she placed a condition to anirudh. His eyes got widened. She closed her eyes for waiting his kiss.

"What rubbish! I will never give you! Move from here" He threatens her. "Whatever! But i will take" she declared. Then she was moving near him. "No no  Bondita.....you....you can't do this, tum jabardasti nahi kar sakti! Stay away from me!" He asked while stepping backward. "Jab aap nahi karenge to kisi ko to karna padega na patibabu" she said while giggled. She was moving more. "Bo.... Bondita!" He shouted.

She controlled hard not to Lough after seeing his inocent expression. after that She couldn't control herself she busted into Lough after seeing his begged in front of her. "Don't worry patibabu aaj nahi kiya to kya hua! Kal aap khud mujhe karenge kiss" Bondita said while blushing. He breathed hard but as he registered her words he got alert. "No never" he confirmed being serious.

She laughed loudly. Anirudh being irritated after watching her laughter. "Tum has kyo Rahi ho? Maine koi joke kiya kya!" He asked raising his eye bros. "Nahi nahi patibabu apne koi jok nahi kiya par apka chahera dekhne layak tha 😂 jab dar rahe the" she told in laughing way while holding her stomach.

Anirudh frowned he held her wrist tightly and pulled her towards him. "Aisa majak phir kabhi Kiya na.....toh tum soch bhi nahi sakti ki me kya kar sakta hu!" He said in serious tone. Bondita got nervous seeing him in serious and even in close position. "Pati....." Anirudh put his finger on her lips. She got shivered and stopped to saying further. "Meri baat khatam nahi huyi hai, bas do din ki baat hai uske baad tumhara aur mera koi rishta nahi samjhi tum.... uske baad tum apne raste aur me apne raste" he told. Anirudh left Bondita silent. "Mere paas do din to hai na patibabu......dekhte jaiye" she told to herself.

After that she did Pooja and left to the court. They both were doing their work concentrate way. Bondita glared at him but he pretended like it doesn't effected him. She puffed her cheeks and looking otherside. "Most unromantic patibabu babu....paap lagega apko apni patni ko pyaar na karne ka!" she complaint to him from far while mimicking.

Sun rays falling on her head due to this she feeling dizzy but she trying to open her eyes for watching the view. "Kitni dhoop aa rahi hai yaha" she said to herself while looking at the sun.

One day passed like this. But it doesn't effected her in laws at anyway.

At anirudh study he was sitting silently on his chair and thinking about her. "Kya soch rahe ho barrister Babu?" Anirudh's object asked. "Kuch kuch bhi to nahi" anirudh lied. "jhuth bol rahe ho anirudh.....tum sirf aur sirf Bondita ke baare me soch rahe ho, kyoki tumhare dil aur dimag me sirf vahi hai" object 2 replied. "Tum kuch bhi mat bolo! Me Bondita ke baare me kyu sochunga! Me to bas Kuch aur soch raha tha" he again lied. "Aap shabdo se sirf court me khela kijiye barrister Babu, yaha par apke jhuth nahi chalenge" object 1 told.

"Keh kyo nahi dete ki tum Bondita ke liye feel karne lage ho...uske liye tumara Dil dhadkne laga hai, jab bhi vo tumhare paas aati hai tumhaari dil joro se dhadkne lagta hai. Kahi tumhare dil ki baat jaban se na nikal jaaye isliye tum use jald se jald yaha se bhejna chahte ho. Kyoki tum jante ho agar vo tumhare sath kuch pal aur rahi to......to tum khud ko rok nahi paoge apne dil ki baat kehne se, use pyaar karne se" object 2 replied. "Me koi pyaar pyar nahi karta usse samjhe tum log...aur nahi kabhi karunga, barrister anirudh Roy Chowdhury ka dil patthar ka hai jo kabhi pighal nahi sakta samjhe tum dono!! Aur kabhi mere samne Bondita ka naam mat lena.....me nahi sunna chahta uske baare me" he shouted to both shadows and covered his face into pillows. After sometime he looked at them they all got vanished.

It was Last and second day Bondita was working and feeling hungry and thirsty because she didn't ate anything and even she didn't drank a water from one day. After five hours she completed her case file and about to go telephone ranged on the table. She picked up and saying "hello" she asked. "Hello Bondita!" A person replied in heavy voice. Bondita couldn't take time to understand the voice of that person she immediately speaks "jamaibabu!" Bondita asked.