Chapter 16

Then he looked at her lifeless body and went near her. He sat beside her. "Bondita!" He called her name while a drop of tear landed on her cheek. But it didn't get effected her.

Everyone looking at her. "Dada!" Som said putting his hand on his soldier. "Bondita" He just called her name which is rarely audible to others "Dada.... Boudi..... Boudi ab hamare bich nahi rahi hai" Som convincing him. But anirudh do not listen his nonsense. "Bondita! Dekho apne patibabu ki aisi pariksha mat lo, tumhe aise dekh kar meri jaan nikli jaa rahi hai.... Please ankhe kholo bondita" He said while crying hard. "Dada.... Boudi jaa chuki hai.... Nahi hai vo hamare bich, chaliye" Som understood to him. "Nahi!" Anirudh jerked his hand.

"Aisi bakvas dobara mat karna.... Varna me tumahari jaan le lunga somnaath roy Chowdhary" He angrily said to him which made him scare and then he stood silent.

Anirudh starts rubbing her palms madly. Sometimes he rubbed her palm then sometime he rubbed her feets. But it didn't get affected her.

After sometime as he observed that his activity didn't show any result he cupped her cheeks with his both palms then moved towards her lips for giving oxygen. Everyone looked at him in astonishing way. Without any hesitation anirudh closed his mouth with her and giving her oxygen constantly in front of everyone which made shock to thaku maa specially. He did this activity several times but it didn't get affected her. Anirudh losing his hopes to get her back.

Made his last attempt and said "bondita agar tumne ankhe nahi kholi na.... To tum apne patibabu ka mara hua mooh dekhogi" Anirudh warned and made his last attempt. He again pressed his lips with her with full force and giving maximum amount of oxygen. He didn't move out for ten minutes.

Som looked at his abnormal breathings and got panic to see him like this "Dada.....dada apki apki breathings abnormal ho rahi hai....please ruk jaiye" Som said in concerned way but he didn't bothered himself about his words. After fifteen minutes Anirudh separate away from her and breathing heavily while looking at her. "Bondita!" He yelled her name loudly keep hugging her.

After sometime bondita's foot finger showing little movement. Thakuma's eyes went on her. "Anirudh babu dekhiye bondita... Bondita ke pero ki ungliyaan hilne lagi hai" Thakuma informed to anirudh. Anirudh looked at her hopefully. "Bondita!" He called her name while rubbing her cheeks then he again pressed his lips on her for giving breathing without looking at his condition.

After sometime she made a cough. "Aahhu aahhu aahhu" Excess Water came out from her mouth. Anirudh seperate from her.

"Tapoor jaldi se kadha banakar laao" Thakuma ordered to tapoor. Tapoor nodded and hurriedly went to make kadha.

He sat beside her and cupped her cheeks "bondita! Bondita bondita ankhe kholo bondita, dekho tumhare birristra babu bula rahe hai" He said getting impatient. After couple a minute she opened her eyes little then slowly starts blinking her eyes. "Pa..... Pati..... Patibabu" She said like she is dreaming about him.

"Bondita tumhara patibabu tumhare paas hai, ankhe kholo na bondita" He requested like a mad Men. She opened her eyes slowly and spread her arms to inviting him a in hug. Without any delay he hugged restlessly. "Bondita tum thik ho na.... Tumhe pata hai tumhare patibabu ki jaan nikal gayi thi tumhe aisi halat me dekh kar, aisa mazak koi karta hai kya?" He asked while hugging her.

"Patibabu" She called his name consciously. When tapoor came in between and forwarded the glass of kadha. Thanku maa took it and gave it to bondita. "Bondita baat me gale lagana lena kahi bhaage nahi jaa rahe hai anirudh babu, pahle ye kadha piyo isse tumhari thand door ho jayegi" Thaku maa suggested. Bondita turn her face other side not to look at her thaku maa. Because she is still angry with her thaku maa about yesterday incident.