Chapter 17

Then bondita puffed her cheeks and fold her arms against her chest. "Bahot gussa hai apse bondita patibabu" Bondita complaint to anirudh puffing her cheeks. Anirudh looked at her amazed way and kissed her both cheeks lovingly.

Bondita wondered. But she behaves like it doesn't affect her. She said to him fake anger.

"I angry with you patibabu" She said blowing her cheeks. "Acha! Toh phir is nachees ko kya karna padega apni patni devi ko manane ke liye" He asked pulling her close to him. Instead of replying She turn her face other side showing her fake anger to him. Anirudh understood her antiques. He held her chin with his forefinger and brushed his lips with her which made her surprise.

Bondita looked at him with widened eyes. He closed his eyes feeling solace in their kiss. Bondita doesn't move back she reciprocate his kiss lovingly yet passionately. His one hand were on her waist which is caressing her waist and the other one is on her face. Bondita's palms were rested on his torso for balancing herself. Both just lost in kiss in which anirudh's tears were landed on her cheeks which made her seperate. She felt the tear and opened her eyes.

"Patibabu!" She took his name strangely. "Aap ro rahe hai?" She asked having her tears in her eyes.

He again cupped her face and said. "Jab tum ankhe nahi khol rahi thi tab.... Ek pal ek pal ke liye laga ki maine.... Maine tumhe kho diya hai. Aisa lag raha tha jaise mera sharir to hai par atma.... Tumhare saath hi chali gayi hai..... Agar tumhe.... Tumhe kuch ho jaata to me kabhi khud ko maaf nahi kar paata, I love you bondita" He confessed with lot of emotions and with tears filled up eyes. Bondita hugged him tightly. "Aapne soch bhi kaise liya ki bondita apka picha itni jaldi chod degi? Saat janmo ka rishta hai hamara itni asani se chootne wala nahi hai mere sullen  babu" Bondita teased him.

He seperate away from her and said "What! Me sullen babu!" He asked in fake anger. She nodded like a baby girl. "Acha!" He said holding her through her waist. "Agar abhi tumne apne gile kapde change nahi kiye to tum soch bhi nahi sakti ki sullen babu kya kar sakta hai" Anirudh teased her.

"Aa vo... Am vo me me karti hu na change" She replied in stammered way understanding the hidden meaning of his words. Anirudh chuckled. "Aap bahar jaiye me change karke aati hu" Bondita said taking her saree.

"Vaise bondita!" Anirudh called her. "Hamm" She hummed. "Me kya soch raha tha ki ab hamari phir se shadi hone wali hai, tum chaho to yaha par bhi kapde badal sakti ho I don't have any issue" Anirudh said in flirting way. "Kya mtlb" Bondita asked narrowing her brows. "Mtlb ki ye" He pulled her through her waist where both fall on bed. "Kapde badalne ke liye mujhe bahar bhejne ki kya jarurat hai, me tumhara pati hu na.... Mujhse kya chipana" He said while biting his lips in a batuk style.

Bondita thought sometimes then as she registered his words she said immediately "pati hai.... Par officially nahi na... Abhi shaadi honi baki hai, tab tak wait kijiye" Bondita replied waking up from him.

"Mtlb abhi koi chance nahi hai anirudh.... Jo bhi mangoge madam suhaagraat me hi dengi" He said to himself dissapointedly. Then he about to got up bondita came to him and kissed his both cheeks. "Tab tak ke liye isse kaam chala lijiye....sullen babu" She said while running. Anirudh smiled like a fool. "Badmash bondita she will never ever change" Anirudh smiled at her. She went to bathroom for changing her dress.

After some days tulsipur and krishna nagar people become good friends. Krishna nagar people also allow to married their daughter with tulsipur son's, this same things followed by both villages people.

In between anirudh and bondita's wedding get completed peacefully. Sampoorna also became good mother-in-law of bondita. Bondita forgive her for her misbehave and her misdeeds.

Today it was the kaalratri ceremony. Bride and groom were in their respective rooms. Anirudh was sat near his window to watching bondita near his room. "Bas aaj ki raat aur bondita uske baad tum aur me hamesha ke liye ek ho jayenge" Anirudh said to holding their coco phone.

In bondita's room she was removing her jewelry remembering anirudh face "patibabu.... I miss you" She said to herself while covering her face by her both palms. "I miss you too bondita" Anirudh said to himself like he listen her missing and smiled.

It turned morning when bondita was sleeping hugging her pillow like it was her patibabu who embrace her. Anirudh came into her room secretly watching her wives. As he looked her he said to him "ye kya bondita to abhi bhi so rahi hai..... Lagta hai sirf anirudh roy chowdhary hi desperate hai apni bondita ke liye.... Bondita ko koi faraq hi nahi padta hai apne handsome patibabu se" He complaint to himself.

Then he went near her and kept her pillow beside and hugged in her sleep. She opened her eyes and found anirudh. She remembered at night she hugged her pillow but in morning she hugging him instead of pillow it seems like her pillow changed in the form of her patibabu. "Bondita Tu din me bhi sapne dekh rahi hai kya! Tere patibabu yaha kamre me kaise ho skate hai vo to apne kamre me taiyar ho rahe honge" She said to herself. Anirudh listening her funny talks.

"Wait wait let me check....you're still dreaming about him" She said while moving towards him. She touched his face. Slowly but unknowingly she rubbed his lips with her finger which made him open his eyes. "Bondita what are you doing?" Anirudh asked in husky voice. "Sorry patibabu... I didn't mean it. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap yaha par ho" She told while waking up properly from the bed. Before she wake up anirudh pulled her over him. She fall on him completely hitting their bodies against them.

"Ab jab ched hi diya hai, to adhura chod ke kyo jaana" He said touching her lips with his index finger. "Aap! Aap kya keh rahe hai mujhe taiyar hona hai kaka sasur ji sampoorna maa sab inzar kar rahe honge, bashi biye ki rasm ke liye" Bondita said stealing her eye from him.

"Ye tumhe mujhe chedne se pahle sochna chahiye tha..... Now kiss me" He demanded closing his eyes. "Patibabu I....I can't" She denied looking other side shyly. "Acha jab me tumse door rehta tha tab to tum plate ko kiss karti thi... Ab jab me paas me hu tab bhi bahane bana rahi... Please kiss me otherwise I will kiss you harshly" He scared her through his words which made her scare she directly closed his lips with her. And starting kissing him feeling bliss in his kiss.

He reciprocates her kiss lovingly. Both kissing each other lips like it was a food for them. His hands caressing her waist carves sensually which made her moaning hard. Anirudh's fingers went on her blouse dori when someone called "dada" Som interrupted between their romance. Bondita stay away from him in a jerk.

"Som tumhare kamre se mujhe kyo bula raha hai? Kahi use pata to nahi chal gaya ki me yaha hu?" Anirudh asked to bondita. Before bondita could say something to him "boudi dada apke kamre me hai? Kaka bula rahe hai unhe" Som again interrupted. Anirudh gesture her not to say about him "Nahi... Nahi som dada patibabu yaha nahi hai" She lied to som.

"Acha boudi! Par aap jaldi se aa jaiye kaka aur baki log apka intezar kar rahe hai bashi biye ki rasam ke liye" Som informed to bondita. "Ji dada me abhi aayi" She said wriggling in anirudh's grip. Som left.

"Patibabu chodiye mujhe nahane jana hai" Bondita said to struggling in him. "Aise nahi jane dunga... Abhi mera kiss poora nahi hua" He didn't let her go. Then she again brushed her lips with his soft one's. "Ab khush" She asked after parting away. "Nahi.... Itne me man nahi bhara abhi to bahut kuch baki hai" He said to ranning his finger from her temple to her neck. Bondita closed her eyes feeling his touch.

"Tumhe nahane jana tha na chalo sath me nahate hai jaldi naha lenge" He broke his romance in between and said. "Patibabu agar ham... Ham saath me nahayenge to pura din nikal jayega...aur rasam aaj hi karni hai. Aap rehne dijiye apki vajah se mujhe pahle din hi dant khani padegi kaka sasur ji se" She said to waking up from him.

"Par bondita" He said to him bondita threw him out of her room. "Ab aap bhi naha ke taiyar ho jaiye" She told and went to bathing. "Badmash bondita......kab tak bachogi mujhse" He blushed to seeing her nervousness.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? Are you enjoying their cute and funny romance? Let me know.