⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

DD PULLED ONTO celeste who was breathing heavily

DD PULLED ONTO celeste who was breathing heavily. haven was pretty much not even trying and let isis beat her ass, which was a sight to see for everyone there.

"aight calm down cel." dd wrapped an arm around her torso while she looked down at her hands seeing the knuckles were a little bruised but they weren't hurting too much. she felt a bit embarrassed, that everyone had to see that side that barely came out of her.

celeste was in front of dd with his arms around her so she wouldn't go anywhere until isis finished. or well when notti just pulled her off.

dd looked around to see that there was still people watching and saw it was visibly making celeste uncomfortable. "aight, cel you see that door? that's were we came out from, now just walk there and i'm gon be right behind you." he pointed at the front door.

celeste nodded and began walking the other direction, she didn't mind if dd came either way since she really needed to just sit down and breath. something she hasn't been able to do in a long time.

the girl walked out of the door and sat down on the porch. she patted down on her pants and realized she had left her phone on the couch inside. she let out a groan of frustration before dragging her feet up to walk back in.

as soon as she was gonna open the door it opened right in her face but she was quick enough to step back so she didn't break her nose. "my bad—" celeste didn't even need to know how it was because she could tell my the voice from a mile away.

she realized maybe her phone wasn't that important and decided to go back and sit on the porch. looking everywhere but his way. all the feelings bubbled back up in her chest, anger, sadness, frustration.