⌗ 𝐓WO

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWO

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 up way too early and couldn't go back to bed, so here she was straightening the last bit of hair that was left

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 up way too early and couldn't go back to bed, so here she was straightening the last bit of hair that was left. she ran her hair through it, satisfied when she felt no knots.

the time on her alexa read seven twenty, which ment she sometime get ready before she went to school. the girl had already picked out her outfit from the night before which was yellowed theme.

a sp5der websuit hoodie, black cargos and her air jordan fours. she gently put the on yellow fun day beanie on top of her head that read 'mea culpa' in a wavy font.

the lightskin girl grabbed her backpack off the desk she sat it on last night and slinged it around her shoulders.

she smelled the smell of waffles from the living room and jogged downstairs. "mornin princesa." she heard her father greet her making her smile. "hi pa." she spoke feather like.

"i didn't see you yesterday night when i came home. you went out?" when celeste had come home it was almost eight meaning her dad was already home but as soon as her face met the pillow last night she was she was ou like a light.

"oh yeah, i did." she didn't even know that she was smiling until her cheeks started to hurt. "oh? with who? last time i checked the only person you talk to is music." her father remarked making her hit his shoulder slightly.

"with a friend, i guess." she simply replied not knowing if darrian was her friend or a short aqcuataince. her dad turned around from the stove, sliding her a plate of waffles.

"okay.. but i'm coming home tonight around eleven so don't be out to late." he poked her nose making her scrunch her face up. "it was one time, i probally won't go anywhere anytime soon." she replied munching on her food but her father wasn't convinced.