⌗ 𝐒IX

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER SIX

CELESTE WOKE UP for the second time this morning  but with dried tears and a pounding headache

CELESTE WOKE UP for the second time this morning  but with dried tears and a pounding headache. she was met with her face buried in her best friend's chest with his arms tight around her waist.

she looked to her side to that the alexa read eleven thirty meaning that her and darrian missed almost half of the school day making her frown. he missed school just because she couldn't suck her tears up.

celeste tapped darrian's cheek in attempt to wake up him so he could go to school which he most likely wasn't. "hm?" darrian stirred from his sleep and blinked his eyes until they opened fully.

"you gotta go to school ─ or home ─ or something." her voice tightened with every word she said, it was like she  was choking on her tears and she wasn't even crying.

"leste, i ain't leavin you here alone, fuck up." he replied to her, celeste felt a small smile creep up her lips slowly knowing that he cared. he cared.

to say the least darrian was her best friend. even if they hadn't been friends for long, celeste felt like she could be comfortable around her she didn't even realizing that she was falling for him, not knowing that he had been felled for her. darrian dropped all the other girls he used to talk to the moment she gave him a peice of her sandwich. he liked the way that she wasn't one of those girls who yelled his name around the hallway for his attention, it's weird because all this attention is on the one who doesn't want attention. celeste was the only girl he felt like he truly liked genuinely, he liked the way she spoke even if she didn't do it a lot, he loved when she did.

darrian snapped out of his thoughts when he felt celeste shuffle put of his hold. "leste." he said softly, swiftly pulling her back to him but now she was on his lap.

"wassup mama? why you walk in here cryin?" he asked her quietly and shortly after her smile dropped thinking of the person that couldn't hold the title "mom."