⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

ISIS PULLED ON celeste's hair causing the girl to wince

ISIS PULLED ON celeste's hair causing the girl to wince. the two had just come back from school and just like they had planned before isis was doing her hair. isis was currently braiding her hair into black box braids with some brown braids along with them.

"cel! where do you keep your chips?" notti yelled as he came in running with a empty box of the family variety pack of chips. celeste couldn't even move her head since she knew Isis would just pull more onto her hair, and she was tendered headed.

celeste moved her eyesight up to where notti was holding the box of empty chips. "if it's empty that's it. there's nothing else." she told him and notti whined like a little kid. "notti if you don't go sit down somewhere," isis said as she parted one of celeste's braids.

notti huffed before leaving the room to downstairs.

isis scoffed. "huffin and puffin like he the big bad wolf." celeste snickered at the remark before paying her attention back onto her phone. isis cleared her throat and celeste immediately knew she was gonna say something.

"so what you wearing to the party." isis mumbled, barely audible that celeste couldn't even hear her. "what?" she voiced and isis pulled on her hair once again making her hiss in pain. "i said.. what are you wearing to the party later."

celeste furrowed her eyebrows in confusion because she didn't know of no party happening and she never remembered agreeing to going anywhere. "what party?"

"the block party, that thing when people get together and—" - "i know what a party is stupid. i never remembered saying i was going anywhere?" celeste sassily asked and just for that isis pulled a small piece of hair and divided it into two, knowing how much that irked celeste.

"bro, isis." celeste whined and put a hand to her hair just for isis to smack it away. "i'm gon keep doing that if you don't come to the party with me." isis shrugged knowing that celeste would eventually cave in.