āŒ— šINETEEN

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER NINETEEN

IT WAS TWO days before spring break ended and the day before amiri's birthday

IT WAS TWO days before spring break ended and the day before amiri's birthday. now celeste was getting ready to go over the reye's house, amiri wanted to have the teens make the cake for him since he also wanted to see celeste again.

celeste finished her fit with beanie, she was in a bright pink cropped cardigan matched with her grey sweatpants. lastly she had pink drunks on her feet to finish the look. her loose curls were down and looked fresher since she had just washed her hair.

celeste left her house and texted her dad where she would being going before leaving the house. she would be walking to the house since their house wasn't so far away from her's.

celeste pulled her wired headphones out of her pocket and stuffed them in her ears, she didn't put the volume to high knew what type of violence went around where she loved and didn't wanna get caught up.

the girl eventually made it to the house, when she walked through the open door it was a literal hot mess. their were failed balloons on the floor, gifts that weren't opened yet laying on the counters and blue confetti surrounding the ground.

celeste couldn't find her friends but didn't wanna walk around and mess up whatever they had going on. she was about to pull out her phone to text dd but was stopped when she heard her name get called from outside.

she looked to her side and saw that jay was calling her from the backyard, she smiled subconsciously from the friend she had met few months back.

she jogged to the older boy and was immediately engulfed into a hug. even though the two didn't see each other that much they still had a good bond, jay always liked celeste because she was always nice to people she didn't know but never let people walk over her.

"wassup, cel." jay rasped as he blowed into the blue balloon that celeste already knew it was for amiri's birthday party decorations. "hi, megamind." she sent him a smile but jays face was pulled into a mug.