⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

"BRO, CELESTE WE breaking up bro

"BRO, CELESTE WE breaking up bro."

silence filled the room as celeste replays what darrian had just told her. she didn't get it. how come he's breaking up with her after she had done absolutely nothing wrong.

celeste scrunched her face up from the sentence, already feeling tears pool her eyes. "darrian what? fuck you talkin' about?"

celeste heard ddot sigh on the other line making her heart break into pieces, that he actually had reasons on why he he wanted to break up with her.

"nah gangsta. ion even fuck with you like that." darrian snapped over the phone pulling celeste back. oh. celeste nodded even though he couldn't even see her because she didn't trust her voice enough, knowing it was gonna wobble each word.

celeste knew he didn't mean it but it hurt her so bad that darrian couldn't even stop and think of the outcome of his words. before she even could let darrian say anything else she spoke up.

"darrian why the fuck are you breaking up with me when your the one who promised you would be there when i was released. you lied, and then on top off that you went and got high at fucking party? you lied then left me alone when i needed you." she spilled the words out. she didn't care if it came off rude at the moment.

"i needed you." she whispered. silence. silence was all that could be heard between the two at the moment.

"i'm sorry cel." cel. he doesn't even call her that.

"no you're not." she didn't even let him say anything else, the girl threw her phone across the room, hearing it crack. she was too mad to even think of what she was doing.

she let one person come into her life, one. and he does this.

celeste didn't know what to feel because honestly she was at her lowest point in her life right now and the only person that she was able to talk about it with threw it away. threw it all away.