⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CELESTE SAT IN math class, trying to find a mechanical pencils that she left in her bag days before but couldn't find a single one

CELESTE SAT IN math class, trying to find a mechanical pencils that she left in her bag days before but couldn't find a single one. celeste sighed in annoyance when she couldn't find a single one.

normally she would just use a pen but this was a test and ms santo had stated multiple times that if anyone used a pen during this test it would be an automatic zero.

meaning celeste would have to ask someone for a pencil, so she had to actually communicate with somebody in her class which she wasn't too fond of.

now celeste's main plan was just to pest isis for a pencil but she remembered that she wasn't even in this class. suddenly the guy next to her which she recognized as elian, had passed her a wooden pencil since he noticed she had been looking for one. 

celeste sent him a warm smile as a thanks not noticing how elian's face heated up when she smiled at him. it was no news that elian had a huge liking for celeste and everybody knew it, well expect celeste of course.

what celeste didn't know was that darrian was looking from the other side of the class mugging the two. darrian was already set in a bad mood for reasons and seeing his girlfriend talk with the guy that had a crush on her made him irritated.

when the bell had rung darrian rushed out the room so fast celeste didn't even see him leave. and she knew that they had their next class together so they would be walking together so why would he leave in a rush?

celeste slinged her backpack over her shoulder and began walking through the hallways trying to find darrian. celeste walked around until he found him smoking on a empty staircase.