⌗ 𝐒EVEN

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER SEVEN

IT WAS TWO weeks after the whole incident and darrian and celeste were basically stuck to the hip to each other, if you saw celeste you could guess darrian was one step behind her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

IT WAS TWO weeks after the whole incident and darrian and celeste were basically stuck to the hip to each other, if you saw celeste you could guess darrian was one step behind her.

but celeste was now walking to the main office by herself since she was called to get the new student and for some odd reason she had to show her around the school.

she had her headphones stuffed in her ears since she was on the third floor it would be a long walk to the main office.

when she made it to the main office door she walked in spotting a light orange haired girl sitting down on the doors outside. celeste couldn't lie and say she wasn't beautiful because she was. she had her tight curls in a slick bun, and a grey skins set cover her body.

celeste let out a breath of nervousness from meeting new people and removed her headphones before walking towards the new girl.

"uh, hi." she muttered making the girl lift her head up, "um hi? you are?" the new girl questioned. "celeste. they called me down to show you around." celeste rocked on her feet nervously as the girl rolled her eyes thinking celeste missed it but she catches it.

"ok? my names haven." haven told her before smacking on her orange flavoured gum. celeste nodded in response and started walking signaling for haven to follow her.

the two didn't talk much during the whole interactions while celeste just pointed out important classes and places around the school.

when the bell rung celeste walked away muttering a quick bye that haven ignored and walked away to wherever.

celeste found herself rolling her eyes at haven's rude behaviour while she did nothing but was nice to her the whole time. but she had faith that she wasn't going to be so bad.

celeste walked in the class she was in before, grabbed her backpack and walked through the hallways to the library since she had a free period. celeste greeted ms gálvez and made her way to one of the tables.