āŒ— š“HIRTEEN

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

DARRIAN PUT HIS hands in his hair in distress, he hadn't talked to celeste in three days to be exact and he was already loosing his mind

DARRIAN PUT HIS hands in his hair in distress, he hadn't talked to celeste in three days to be exact and he was already loosing his mind. celeste was the only that was able to put him at ease but without her he had been angry at almost everything and anything.

he had been trying to text her but she obviously didn't wanna talk to him.

right now he was in lunch where he was stressing about literally anything and everything. everybody at the table could tell something was up since darrian was being more stingy with his attitude so they just didn't say anything since they knew how he was.

but notti was fed up, he didn't like how 'his fav' wasn't coming to school just because darrian had fucked up. "nah, hold on cause can you tell me the real reason cel ain't coming to school no more? and it better no because of yo fatass." notti mugged darrian.

the boys had grown a friendship with the quiet girl, they liked how sweet she was and how she wasn't like the other girls they had talked to before.

"she mad at me for some shit i ain't even do yo." he stressed out as he thought of the girl he had grown so fond of. "not too much on wife now." dd mumbled but darrian caught the slick remark as he snap his head back he almost got a whiplash.

"nigga who's wife? cause she ain't yours." darrian spat back at his friend with anger laced with tone. "she ain't any of y'alls, the fuck?" isis finally engaged in the conversation while she placed her phone down on the table.

"it ain't my fault that this nigga is pussy whipped and cant accept the fact that his girl don't wanna talk to him right now." dd made quotation mark gestures with his hands in attempt of getting on darrian's nerve which he had successfully acceded.