āŒ— š’IXTEEN

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"YOU SURE YOU don't wanna go?" isis asked celeste once again

"YOU SURE YOU don't wanna go?" isis asked celeste once again. notti had invited isis and celeste to go hang out with them at the studio but celeste didn't wanna go unless she had talked to darrian first which, she hasn't.

celeste shook her head once again as she completed once of the homework worksheets she had gotten earlier in the school day.

isis let out a sigh and plopped down next to her cousin. "ddot is gonna be there y'know. you can talk to him then." isis could see how celeste's eyes gleamed when she mentioned darrian, making her smile.

the two cousins ended up going to the studio, which celeste was regretting each step of the way. it wasn't that she didn't wanna see darrian it was because she was nervous to see him.

when they made it inside the studio celeste's nose was immediately inhaled with smoke make her subconsciously scrunch her face up. 

notti and dd were the first ones who noticed the two and emerged from the music booth they were recording in to tackle the girls with hugs. meanwhile, darrian was in the booth trying to calm himself down since he was in the worst mood possible.

when celeste sat down on one of the leather couches she spotted darrian's figure inside the booth. she could visibly see that he was mad and she so badly wanted to go over and hug him but she sat in her positioned spot.

celeste pulled out her phone and put it on the armrest of the couch. she pulled her hoodie, well darrian's hoodie over her head. she was currently trying to drown herself in music to ignore her actual problems in life, it was working.