āŒ— š“WENTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

DARRIAN LAYED DOWN on his bed as he scrolled through photos of him and celeste

DARRIAN LAYED DOWN on his bed as he scrolled through photos of him and celeste. it had been two months since he the day celeste had been in a coma. he didn't wanna leave her side at all but his mom had forced him to go back to school or he would gotten held back.

he didn't wanna do it but he knew she was worried and fab also knew that if darrian stayed with celeste more he would end up blaming himself with each second of the day.

darrian had came back from the hospital a couple of hours ago since they told him visiting hours were closed. tho there was one nurse that would let him stay for a hour or two so he'd stay before leaving around midnight.

it was the same routine everyday, and it was getting worse for ddot. he didn't even wanna get out of bed when he go in it now. all he could do was wish for the best.

from outside of his room fab heard low music coming from it and he knew this was how he copes. unexpectedly darrian's mom bursted into his room and just liked she had expected he was still awake in the dark. 

"darri? baby what's wrong?" she tried to comfort her son as she heard how much muffled cries were coming from the bed he was laying in. she slowly walked towards the comforter and slowly pulled the blanket off.

the pillows were stained with dried up tears and her heart broke into millions of pieces. "it's all my fault ma." he mumbled shakily as he hugged himself. "no baby, it's not. cel wouldn't want you think that right?" she questioned her son.

they both knew that celeste wouldn't want darrian to blame himself but he couldn't stop himself, he knew if he was their at the right time she would have been in his arms til this day. but no she was in a hospital with no one having a clue when she was gonna wake up.

he knew something felt off so why didn't he do anything about it? he doesn't even know how to answer that own question himself. he had been asking that and beating himself over the fact she got hurt because of him