⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

WHEN CELESTE GOT home she had learned for some odd reason haven had to leave earlier then the designated time she was supposed to say over at celeste's house

WHEN CELESTE GOT home she had learned for some odd reason haven had to leave earlier then the designated time she was supposed to say over at celeste's house. she wasn't complaining now that she had her room back she could finally take how many naps without smelling orange flavored everything.

she was still upset with the pink teddy bear incident but surprisingly she didn't get in much trouble for fighting with haven. though celeste couldn't lie and say she wasn't a bit suspicious, because she was. but she just brushed it off.

right now she was laying in her bed, just scrolling on her phone relaxes since she was now on spring break so she didn't have to get out of her house for any particular reason. then she heard her front door open.

celeste didn't have anyone coming over so she jumped up, and silently walked out her room. when she made it downstairs she heard the familiar voices. as in notti, dd and of course ddot. she let out a a breath of relief before walking towards the voices.

"how did you guys even get in?" she made her presence known as she plopped on her comfy couch making the boys turn their attention to her. "yo dumbass left the door open." dd said being the first once to speak. celeste's eyes winded not knowing her door was open.

darrian just rolled his eyes at her cluelessness and walked over to her giving her a peck on the lips before sitting down next to her. dd and notti started arguing about something while darrian and celeste were in their own world. suddenly the front door opened to isis, making the group turn their heads to her.

isis was literally huffing and panting like she had just wrong a mile which didn't make sense she walked the whole away with the boys but she still found herself tired. after she finished catching her breath she mumbled something about them setting her up before sitting next to her cousin.