Chapter 33

Caleb's fucking isn't gentle, and I hold his shoulders as he hugs me to his chest and thrusts into me. He slides his hands up the back of my shirt, his blunt fingers pressing into my skin to keep me in place.

"I am the only woman who will ever feel this," I moan.

Caleb buries his face into my neck and breathes in my scent. He groans as he does so, and I clench my jaw to stop from being too loud as he rocks into me.

It feels so fucking good.

"Only you," Caleb agrees.

His voice is thick and full of need, and when he pulls back and looks down at me, so is his expression. He cups the back of my head and holds me in place while he fucks me, his eyes never leaving mine.

I slide my hands down his chest, loving how his muscles flex with every roll of his hips.

Caleb may not have a lot of experience fucking, but he sure as hell learns fast.

He grabs my leg and readjusts it around his hip, and I can't help but squeak as the action pushes him deeper inside me. It feels good, albeit a bit unexpected, and Caleb lets out a breathy chuckle before pressing against my stomach until I'm lying flat on my back.

His fingers wrap around my ankles, and I watch in confusion as he slows his fucking to a leisurely drag. He drives into me with ease before pulling out at a painfully slow pace. I wiggle my hips, desperate for more, but Caleb doesn't speed back up.

"You're fucking soaked," he says, pushing my knees into my chest.

The position gives him a complete view, and he leans back to watch his length slide in and out of me. I resist begging for more as a shit-eating grin spreads over his lips. He's feeling awfully good about this.

Pleasure builds in my abdomen, and I clench around him as goosebumps pebble up along every inch of my body. Having Caleb touching me feels incredible after so long without, and when he releases my ankle and presses his thumb against my clit, I just about bend in half.

It only takes two soft strokes of his finger for me to shatter. I kick my legs free from his hold and wrap them around his waist as my orgasm tears through me, and Caleb lets out a low curse as he watches every twitch and jolt of my body.

I refuse to let him go, and I latch onto his arms so he can't remove himself from me.

"So needy," he teases.

He gives me a moment to come down before carefully unwrapping my legs from his waist and pressing them back into my chest. I can't help but laugh at his silent guidance, and I wrap my arms around my thighs and hold them in place for him.

It seems Caleb has a preference today.

This position allows him to go deep, but he's careful not to push in too far and hurt me. Still, despite the two inches he keeps out of me, his thrusts are fast and hard. My fingers run down his chest before curling around his shoulders. I love his muscles, and I allow myself to feel every single one as he finds pleasure in my body.

He buries his face in my neck as his breathing grows heavy, and I feel his lips brushing against my sensitive skin with each exhale he lets out. This is everything.

Caleb slows even further before lifting his head, and the column of his throat bobs as he gulps and readjusts his hold on my ankles. His palms are a bit sweaty, but mine are no better. Sex with Caleb is always a workout, and hopefully, this one will make me sore.

I want the reminder of him to last for days.

"I don't want to cum." Caleb grabs the base of his cock and squeezes. "I don't want this to be over."