Fight to the finish

The sound of Hippolyta's and Clark's first slamming against one another reminded the onlookers of the crack of thunder. What came next was a wild haymaker punch from Clark. The attack was dodged and countered by Hippolyta. How she countered was changed this time around though. Learning from her mistake the last time she hit Clark, Hippolyta decided it would be best to strike with quick light blows to more vulnerable targets then straight up power blows.

Hippolyta mind: I wouldn't have to resort to this if this guy wasn't made of steel!

Do to his haymaker punch Clark's side was left open. Taking the opportunity Hippolyta aimed multiple quick shots that would land between Clark's ribs. After she landed the attacks Hippolyta was forced to dodge again, this time a push kick from Clark. After managing to get out of the way Hippolyta kicked Clark's other foot out from under him. After hitting the ground hard Clark rolled over to his hands and knees in order to try and get up.

Hippolyta mind: rookie mistake!

Hippolyta seized the opportunity and jump on his back immediately put Clark into the rear naked choke. Clark instantly got back to his feet both hand shooting to the arm Hippolyta had around his neck. In response Hippolyta sunk the hold in tighter. Thinking quick Clark did the only thing that came to mind, he jumped.
Jumping hard Clark flew upwards slamming his back, which Hippolyta was currently riding on, into the ceiling of the underground warehouse. The impact caused Hippolyta to have the wind knocked out of her. It also did what Clark wanted which was to get the Amazon to let go. The two immediately fell back to the ground below.

Superboy mind: my turn!

Quickly getting up Clark made his way over to Hippolyta. Seeing this Hippolyta got up fast and threw a straight punch aimed at Clark's solar plexus. Clark batted away the attack with a forearm block then hit Hippolyta with an upper cut to the gut. Clark then grabbed Hippolyta by her back and began spinning around and around before throwing her into the wall at the opposite end of the warehouse.
Clark made sure not to throw her hard enough to fly through the wall. This was done in the hopes that no one would get hurt and it worked. Hippolyta wasn't hurt when she was slammed into the wall after being thrown but it did make her mad.

Superboy: let's stop this now before someone gets hurt.

Hippolyta: don't act like you've won yet.

Hippolyta picked herself up off the ground and stood tall in front of Clark. Then Hippolyta reached up and pulled off the necklace she had on. On the necklace was a pendant of a shield with a gladius sheathed in it.

Superboy mind: what's she doing?

Superboy then watched in awe as Hippolyta grabbed the little gladius and pulled. As she did both the sword and the shield grew to full size. Now Hippolyta stood before Clark armed as if going into battle.

Hippolyta: if you want to surrender, now would be the time.

Superboy: are you going to do as I asked and treat the men here better?

Hippolyta: the losers don't get the spoils of war.

Superboy: (sigh) then I guess I've got to fight you then.

Hippolyta dropped into a fighting stance just like when they first started fighting. Only this time Hippolyta is armed with both a sword and shield. Still though Clark didn't look deterred. Maybe it's because he's confident in his ability and maybe it's because he knows something about the sword Hippolyta is using that she doesn't.
With a loud battle cry Hippolyta leapt forward clearing the massive distance between her and Clark with ease. When she reached Clark Hippolyta waisted no time in slashing at a downward angle with her sword. Hippolyta saw as she attacked that Clark wasn't trying to dodge or defend himself an any way. She found this incredibly odd but ultimately pushed those thoughts aside.