Thr real Amazon Prime

Clark could do nothing but what he was doing now for the past three days. That being staring up at the ceiling and thinking about the situation he was in. Powers seemingly gone, body to weak to leave without them, and surrounded by the most well known female warriors in what he use to think was mythological history.

Clark mind: well this is a fine mess you've seemed to have stumble into Clark.

Well staring at the ceiling isn't technically the only thing he does. A few times a day that same girl Clark first met when he woke up here comes and checks up on him. It took a little bit but he found out that her name is Hylla. Clark didn't know the rest of her name as that was all she told him. He figured she didn't trust him which is fair considering he refused to tell her his name. Plus Clark figured calling himself Superboy in the state that he was in seemed like it would be more embarrassing then it normally is for him.
Other than her name Clark also found out why they didn't just send him to a hospital instead of trying to take care of him themselves. Of course the reveal wasn't mind blowing, Clark kind of put it together himself. You don't come across to many sixty pound skin and bone boys that can survive crashing threw concrete and steel like he did.

Clark: even to mythical warriors I'm an oddity.

Clark wanted to chuckle at the way things were turning out but after hearing sound of his own voice he couldn't. Even after three days of hearing it, his own voice still got to him. It sounded so weak, and sickly.

Clark mind: my own voice portrays exactly how I feel.

Clark then let out a sigh of frustration.

Clark: just what exactly is wrong with me......and how can I fix it.

At that very moment the door to the room the Amazons had been keeping him in opened. Straining his neck Clark looked up from the bed he was laying on towards the door. Walking into the room, like the other days he had been there, was Hylla.

Clark: good morning, at least I think it's morning, there isn't a clock in here.

Hylla: it's morning.

Hylla spoke with the same tone of voice that Clark had heard from her every time she came. It was a tone that sounded like she was talking to a dead man. Clark was never really bothered by the tone, that is until right now. Hylla's tone of voice mixed with the sight of two females, Amazons Clark thought, in full armor walking into the room put him on edge.

Hylla: you're healed enough to walk yes?

Clark: with effort but yeah I can walk.

Hylla: good because you get to leave this room now.

Clark: and here I thought I was going to run out of cobwebs to count before I got to leave.

Clark could feel the tension in the room and tried to clear it with his little joke. Unfortunately his attempt to lighten whatever mood there was failed. Hylla, again Clark noticed, looked at him with pitting eyes.

Hylla: I'm sorry but you will only be leaving this room, not the building.

Clark: what?

Hylla: on the orders of the queen you are to be put to work until such time as you have paid back your debt.

Clark: debt?

Hylla: debt for healing and housing.

Clark: so none of that was out of kindness?

Hylla: it was, we could have easily just left you to die but we didn't.

Clark: if it was out of kindness then why do I have to work it off?