The race to out run death

What Clark set out to do, the whole reason he came on this quest. To save both Artemis and Annabeth is now done. Now that it's done though it's gotten quite.
No one knew what to say. They all just watched there shy, clumsy friend take on Atlas. The Titan known for his strength and endurance. Atlas the right hand man of Kronos. There friend not only took him on but beat him.
After Clark put Atlas back under the sky and warned him not to do anything again he turned back to the others. What he saw is what he actually expected to see. They all just looked at him with uncertainty written on there faces. All of them except Percy.

Clark: so.......now what?

Nobody said a word. Then out of nowhere Thalia began walking up to Clark. She stopped only when she was right in front of him. She didn't say a word at first but eventually spoke.

Thalia: so......you're this Superboy that they write about?

Clark: yup that's me.

Thalia: how long have you.........

Clark: had these powers!

Thalia: yea.

Clark: pretty sure my whole life.

Thalia then gave Clark a small kind smile.

Thalia: did you come up with the name Superboy yourself?

Clark let out a small chuckle at the question.

Clark: no that was the newspapers that did that. To be honest I really don't know if I like the name.

Thalia: you don't like Superboy?

Clark: not really.

Thalia: what name would you want then?

Clark: I don't know?

Thalia: then how about Superm........

Thalia never got to finish what it was she was going to say. Both Clark and Thalia were interrupted from there conversation when Zoe collapsed to the ground. Concerned Annabeth, Percy, Thalia, and Clark made there way over to where Bianca and Artemis were kneeling next to Zoe.

Percy: what happened?

Bianca: she's been poisoned.

Thalia: how?

Artemis: she was bitten by Ladon and poisoned by it.

Clark: is there anything you can do?

Artemis: the poison has already spread to far.

Clark: you're a Goddess, why does that matter?

Artemis: health is my brothers domain. There is only so much that I can do.

Clark: there's got to be some kind of magic or something that can help?

Annabeth: there is one thing.

When Annabeth spoke all of them turned to face her. To hear what she had to say.

Annabeth: the Golden Fleece should be able to heal her.

Percy: but that's keeping Thalia's tree from dying?

Thalia: I really wish you would stop calling it my tree I'm not it anymore.

When Clark heard that he gained a lot of questions. Before he could ask them though Annabeth continued.

Annabeth: the tree should stay alive long enough without the fleece to heal Zoe and then we just put it back on.

Percy: that sounds like it'll work.

Artemis: it is a fine plan but the fleece is on the opposite end of the country. The only way I could get her there in time is in my true form and you all know that will kill her.