Two Gods and a junkyard

Ever since they left the little ski town the only thing they did was ride the massive boar. They continued to ride it till sunset the next day. That's when the boar stopped giving them all an opportunity to get off as it drank muddy water and ate cacti. As the boar was busy the group hobbled away. Not to much later and the boar left to.
This left the group in the middle of nowhere. All that was around was a boarded up house, an old taco shop, and a closed post office which told them that they were in Gila Claw Arizona. Not really enough buildings to make up a town. The lack of buildings were however made up for by the massive mounds of junk.

Percy: wow.

Clark: t-that's a lot of trash.

Percy: you don't think you could get us another ride do you Grover?

Grover sniffed the air before pulling out his pipes and acorns. After doing his thing the acorns said that they needed to go through the junkyard. That's were they would run into trouble again. Now Clark didn't understand why they just didn't go around an avoid the trouble all together. But everyone seemed to be in agreement on going into the junkyard so he didn't say anything.
After that since the sun was sitting they prepared for camp. By the time night fell all of them were sitting around a campfire. They were comfortable for a little bit. Then all of them started talking about being hunters, who cares more about the planet not being polluted, which Clark couldn't wrap his head around why that's a competition. Then lastly they talked about someone named Pan.

Grover: if only Pan were here, he would set things right.

Clark: w-who's Pan?

Grover: Pan is the God of nature. If he was here then the wild would be fixed.

Clark: what?

Grover: do to humans the wild is dying, we need to find Pan so that he can fix it.

Clark: how long have you been looking for him?

Grover: saytrs have been looking for thousands of years.

Clark: in all that time why haven't you just done something about the problem yourself?

Grover: it's not that easy.

Clark: pa always said nothing worth doing is ever easy.

Thalia: this is nice and all but what I want to know is how Bianca was able to stop the skeleton.

After Thalia brought that up all the attention was brought to Bianca. She was hit with question after question. It was obvious that it was getting to her. Then it finally came out. The reason Bianca acts different is do to her being a girl that was pulled out of her time. More questions were asked but it was obvious that Bianca couldn't handle it so Clark stepped in. He placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

Clark: g-guys I think s-she needs some time to think. I-I'm sure w-when she's ready she'll tell you more.

Bianca gave Clark a thankful look. At that moment a car began to pull up to them. They all jumped away as it slid to a stop. It turned out though that it wasn't a car but a white limo. The door swung open and immediately a sword was placed on Percy's neck. Clark wanted to jump in but couldn't with everyone around.
It turned out that the man that had Percy at sword point was Ares. This was Clark's second God but unlike Fred Clark had a bad feeling about him. After a little bit of talking it was revealed that Ares was just here so that someone else could talk to Percy which he agreed to.
Everyone began to head to the newly opened taco shop thinks to Ares. Clark didn't like it but he began to go to. He could always listen for trouble anyways and step in if need be. That was his plan until Ares grabbed his shoulder.