Dam

At the edge of the junkyard was a tow truck with a working engine and a full tank of gas. The truck was so old that it looked like it shouldn't have run but it did and since there was no other options the group used it to keep moving. The skeleton soldiers were still after them so they couldn't stay stopped long. Thalia drove while Zoe held the still unconscious Bianca in the passenger seat with Percy, Grover, and Clark sitting in the back.
It was a nice day out and given what the prophecy said was supposed to happen the group felt good. If it wasn't for Superboy Bianca would have been killed and know that she was still alive the group felt hopeful. They had only met the boy once but they knew this knew feeling of hope was because of him. The only one in the group who knew who Superboy was however was Percy.
During the truck ride Grover eventually fell asleep. Seeing this and seeing that Clark didn't seem to want to many people knowing about him Percy figured this was a good time for answers. Percy turned to Clark and asked.

Percy: are you really an alien?

Clark looked at him. He knew that he would eventually have to talk about it with Percy. Clark hoped he had a little more time. That didn't look likely to happen though. Clark looked at the cad of the truck. It didn't seem like they could hear them and Grover looked asleep. So turning back to Percy he answered.

Clark: yes I am.

Percy figured it was true since the Gods talked about it but getting confirmation from Clark made it really sink in. After that Percy began asking more questions and Clark answered the best he could. He explained what powers he had and the reason he wears the s on his chest being that it was on his ship. Clark however couldn't explain why he was sent to earth or what planet he was from. The reason for that being he himself didn't know.
The two continued to talk till the truck they were on came to a stop. Then everyone including the final reawakened Bianca got out. The only thing interesting about where they were was the river canyon that was in front of them. As they stood there Grover spotted an old goat trail. Clark looked at it and didn't think it looked to safe, he also remembered Thalia's fear.

Clark: c-can we find another w-way? I'm kind of afraid of heights.

Percy agreed with finding another way down. They walked along for a little while till they managed to get to the bottom. There at the bottom was a canoe rental place. The group managed to get a couple.

Zoe: we need to go up stream.

The group got in the canoe's and thanks to Percy was able the get them pushed up stream by naiads. It didn't take them long until they were pushed as far as they could go. The naiads couldn't go any farther do the the Hoover Dam. After they had got off of the canoe's then came the facts. Percy, Grover and Thalia each had something.

Zoe: how do you know all that?

Percy: Annabeth.

Clark: who's Annabeth?

Percy explained who Annabeth was and what had happened to her. Hearing it made Clark mad. These people they were going up against would even kidnap teens. Now not only did he need to rescue a Goddess but also a girl.
Clark then noticed that the mood had went down. That was until Zoe mentioned the Dam snake bar. Then the mood lifted a little and the jokes came. That was until Clark could hear what sounded like a cow and apparently Percy could hear it to. Percy wanted to check it out, alone though so everyone went inside without him.
Once inside Clark separated from the group to use the bathroom. He would meet back up with them later. After looking around for a little bite he eventually found the bathroom. After coming back out he made his way towards the elevator. Clumsily he tried to catch up to it but it had already closed. Not before however Clark saw who was inside of the elevator.

Clark mind: skeletons

Clark seeing that this definitely meant trouble stepped over the the elevator shaft right next to it. After looking around to make sure no one sees him Clark quickly opens the elevator doors and dropped down the shaft. As he fell Clark changed his clothes so quickly that it looked as if they just disappeared leaving him in his Superboy outfit.
Full changed Clark landed on top of the elevator at the bottom of the shaft. Quickly Clark ripped open the emergency hatch and jumped inside. There inside was the elevator attendant who didn't look to surprised to see him.

Superboy: excuse me ma'am.

Clark then pulled the elevator doors open running out leaving the Black haired and grey eyed woman by herself. Once he was out of the elevator Clark used his X-ray vision to find his friends. He did but he also saw that they were about to be attacked by the skeletons.
A couple of the skeletons managed to get there guns into the Dam and opened fire. The bullets were heading straight at an unprepared Thalia. She closed her eyes ready for the worst. It never came though as out of nowhere a being stepped in front of her taking the attack.
To everyone's surprise it was Superboy again and the bullets from the gun were just bouncing right off of him like they were nothing. Then the skeletons moved into attack with there batons but the demigods were surprised again when with a mighty breath Superboy froze them all. Then with his speed he ran them all out of the Dam before making his way back to the group.
They were all shocked by what had happened. They already saw that he was strong but now all of this. None of them knew what to say about his display of power. None of them except for Percy.

Percy: what'd you do with them?

Superboy: knowing that they would just reform I decided to just throw them into space.

Now even Percy was quite. Thalia was about to say something but before she could Superboy had ran off again. Once he was gone Clark came running in with a panicked look on his face.

Clark: I-I saw those s-skeleton g-guys, we n-need to get out of h-here!

Percy: don't worry "Superboy" took care of them.

Clark: oh?

Bianca: we do still need to go.

Thalia: Bianca's right but what do we do?

???: we could help you out with that if you ask nicely.

Turning around the group saw that the angle statues had come to life.

Thalia: you can get us out of here?

???: Zeus's kid?

Thalia: yes.

???: can I get a please Zeus's kid?

Thalia: please.

With that the two Angel statues grabbed them all and took off into the air leaving the Dam behind.