Leader of the Amazons

Clark really couldn't explain the reaction to his powers returning. This is do to the fact that there was many different reactions. Some women had a look of astonishment while others had a look of caution. The kind of caution you get when you're about to be attacked. Some of the Amazons though had different looks on their faces. While they still stood ready for battle their eyes told Clark that the warriors probably wouldn't mind if he stuck around for awhile.
Clark then spotted them, Zoe and Bianca were standing there towards the center of the group of women. They two were watching him as well but they had a look that seemed to be mixed with relief and the kind of look you give a friend you haven't seen in a while. Near the two hunters but standing more with her Amazons was Hylla. She had a look of disbelief written on her face. While he didn't agree with everything she did Clark couldn't deny that the Amazon warrior did try to help him.
So with a smile from seeing the three Clark began to make his way over. He didn't get far though as the boy quickly found his path blocked by one of the hunters. It was the red haired girl who was very much for him getting punished.

Phoebe: not another step!

Superboy: what?

Next thing he knew Clark watched as Phoebe pulled a knife on him. By the way she looked holding it Clark could tell she was more then ready to use it. As this was happening Bianca was about to step in but was stopped by Zoe who just shook her head no. She believed this would be a good learning opportunity for the hunters.

Superboy: please let me by, all I want is to talk to my friends. I promise I'm not going to hurt anyone.

Phoebe: men break promises!

Clark could see that this girl had been hurt in life and given her statement just now he assumed it was by a man. Still blaming everyone for the acts of one is how many tragedies occur.

Superboy: maybe some people break their promises but I don't.

Clark took another step but Phoebe didn't falter. She now put the knife up near his throat.

Superboy: may I know your name?

This caught Phoebe off guard a bit but she managed not to show it.

Phoebe: why?

Superboy: so I know who I'm talking too.

She hesitated for a second wondering if it would be a good idea. Eventually though she came to the conclusion that it wouldn't be dangerous if her name was known.

Phoebe: Phoebe.

Superboy: well Phoebe I promise that I will not harm ether Zoe or Bianca when I go talk to them.

Clark then went to take another step but was stopped again.

Phoebe: last time I saw you Zoe was hurt so excuse me if I don't believe you.

Clark starred at Phoebe with a questioning look for a second before turning to look at Zoe.

Superboy: you didn't tell them what happened.

Zoe: things got pretty busy after you left and eventually I just forgot. Sorry.

Superboy: (sigh) it's fine.

Clark then looked back at Phoebe who was still holding her knife to him.

Superboy: I understand the confusion and your willingness to protect your friends but trust me when I say this, I will not hurt them or you for that matter. Now please let me by.

Phoebe: the word of a man isn't worth much.

Seeing how this was going Clark dropped the posture he usually used to calm more aggressive people down. He replaced it with one that screamed confidence.