Escape

The Hunters of Artemis, known by all in ancient times, now only remembered by those who study mythology. Like all mortal hunters, the Hunters of Artemis have but a finite amount of supplies and often need to resupply. Unlike most hunters however they don't just drop into Bass Pro to get the gear they need. That's why they are here today. The Hunters of Artemis get their supplies straight from the Amazons at their headquarters.
When Bianca was first told this fact she honestly thought that the other hunters were just messing with her. A sort of group hazing to welcome her in. But know that she was in the main area of Amazon headquarters, all doubt of it being true had left her. What replaced her doubts however was shock. This was do to the sight of men in collars. Bianca's first thought was slavery. She had the situation explained to her though.
Knowing the situation didn't help put her mind at ease however. The other hunters may have been able to look at this and not bat an eye. Bianca however couldn't help but think of Nico and how she would feel seeing him like these men.

Bianca mind: this just doesn't feel right.

Bianca was ripped from her thoughts though when she was hit in the side of the head. Rubbing the spot wear she was hit Bianca looked down to see a broken peace of plastic. Confused, Bianca thought about and figured out the course that the peace of plastic took to hit her wear it did. After that she followed that course with her eyes back to a sickly thin boy. Bianca and the boy locked eyes for a moment before realization hit her.
His body had changed a great deal. His skin was paler then she had ever seen it. But his eyes hadn't changed. They still had that friendly and warm welcome to them.

Bianca: (whispered tone) Clark?

When the two Amazons weren't looking Clark managed to get Bianca's attention. However he had to make sure that she didn't give away that they knew each other. Immediately after she whispered his name, Clark began trying to give Bianca a look that told her to keep things quiet. By the way she acted after that Clark assumed that she understood what he was getting at.

Clark mind: I don't know why their here but the hunters could be my chance to get escape. I got Bianca's attention so now she knows I'm here. Now if I could just talk to her.

Clark began to go through reasons and excuses for why he would need to go near her. As he was doing so though his thoughts were interrupted. Bianca had begun to talk in a loud enough tone that it wasn't suspicious but he could still hear her.

Bianca: I was wondering if it's ok that I look around a little.

The Amazon who was talking to Zoe about their supplies looked at her suspiciously. She then turned her suspicious eyes back to Zoe herself.

Zoe: she's been stuck in the Lotus Hotel for awhile.

The Amazon then looked back at Bianca still unsure.

Bianca: I've never seen a factory like this before.

Even with her suspicions about the hunters intentions still high the Amazon couldn't really think of a reason why Bianca couldn't look around. So reluctantly the Amazon let her and Bianca went off. The Amazon wasn't the only one suspicious though as Zoe kept a close eye on the daughter of Hades as she walked away.
Hearing that Bianca was going to look around the warehouse Clark went back to his work, or at least made it look like he did. He also made sure to keep an eye on Bianca as she walked around. The hunter didn't immediately come over to him but Clark did notice that she was making her way around.

Clark mind: good she's not drawing attention to the both of us. Guess she understood that I wanted to keep the fact we know each other a secret.

Bianca didn't waste time. She needed to get over to Clark as fast as she could, but she also needed to remain inconspicuous. She didn't understand why but given the way he looks and the collar around his neck she would trust his reasons.