Clark and the teen army

Clark had stopped the bad guy, defeated the boss, saved the innocent, made friends, couldn't keep his secret but he'll worry about that later, and he managed to get Zoe to the fleece in time. With all of this done what more was there for him to worry about. Nothing much except for an army of teenagers and kids with very sharp objects.

Clark: hey.

When Clark said just that one word the response he was met with was said armed teenagers prepared to attack. Some readied there swords and shields. Spears were firmly gripped. Arrows were notched and drawn in there bows. All in all they looked ready for a fight. Especially a group of girls in camouflage gear with bows.
Clark could tell that out of everyone those girls were the most ready to kill him. While he was fairly positive that he couldn't be hurt by them Clark still didn't want to cause trouble. He definitely didn't want a fight to break out. Zoe wasn't ready for something like that and he didn't want to hurt anyone. So with out any hesitation Clark slowly raised his hands to show them that he surrendered. And just to make sure.

Clark: um I surrender.

No one lowered there guard when Clark declared that he wasn't going to fight back. A stranger that they didn't know comes in carrying one of there own wounded and takes the Golden Fleece. All that is cause for concern. But since he declared his surrender a group of them began to make there way forward.
Two of the girls from the group in camo came up and took Zoe from Clark. All while glaring down at Clark as they did. After that two boys big for there age along with a girl just as big as them made there way up. The two boys got behind Clark and pulled him two his feet. When Clark fully stood up it showed all of them just how tall he was. He was taller then the two that picked him up.
Standing also gave everyone a better view of him. They saw that he had black hair, blue eye, and a very handsome face, according to a group of supermodel looking teens. His body was lean, chiseled, and muscular. But any trained soldier could see that those muscles weren't just for show. They were dense and strong.
Not wasting any time, the girl that walked up with the two boys pulled out a pair of bronze cuffs. She then grabbed one of Clark's arms and pulled it down putting one of the cuffs on. As she did she spoke to him.

???: try to resist and I'll run you threw personally.

Clark: I won't I promise.

This took the girl a little by surprise. Most people wouldn't be as calm as him in this kind of situation. Still that didn't stop her. She then grabbed his other arm and through the cuff on.

???: good.

It was at this point that Clark was caught off guard. Galloping up to them from further down the hill was a half man half horse. Clark full excepted that the Greek myths were actually real. It didn't take much to convince him considering who he was but still. Clark didn't expect to see a centaur.

Clark: a centaur?

This caught the girl who was handcuffing him is attention. Looking behind her she saw who Clark saw. Unlike Clark though she wasn't surprised at all.

???: it took you long enough to get here Chiron.

Chiron: what's going on here Clarisse?

Clarisse then told Chiron the whole story of what just happened. When she was done Chiron looked to the boy in question. From the story he understood why the Ares cabin who are in charge of security would go to such lengths. However looking at Clark Chiron had a hard time seeing him as a threat. As a trainer of heroes he could tell that the boy was uncharacteristically strong but as an enemy he had a hard time seeing it.

Chiron: (sigh) until we get answers we'll play it safe. Take him to the big house but be nice Clarisse.

Clarisse: fine. Come on you.

Chiron watched as Clarisse shoved Clark forward with the butt of her spear. When she did all Chiron could do was let out a sign of frustration. He put all that aside though and ushered everyone back to there cabins that they slept in depending on there godly parent. Or in some cases the Hermes cabin if they were undetermined.
After that Chiron made his way to the big house where Clarisse and the two other Ares kids took there unexpected guest. When he walked in he saw Clark standing in the middle of the room while being guarded by the three teens. Chiron took a breath before looking at the three guards.

Chiron: you three can go back to your cabin now.

Clarisse: Chiron!

Chiron held up his hand to get her to stop talking before he spoke again.

Chiron: I'm sure everything with be fine. So you three can go on.

Listening to Chiron the two boy walked out of the big house and headed back to there cabin. Clarisse on the other hand didn't. She instead stayed.

Chiron: Clarisse?

Chiron: I'm not leaving you by yourself with an intruder.

Chiron: I'll be fine Clarisse so just go........

Clarisse: no!

Chiron just sighed at this. It was to late to be arguing so he let her stay. Chiron then turned his attention to there guest. Chiron gestured to a table to the side of the room.

Chiron: please sit.

Clark: thank you.

Clark sat down at the table while Chiron and Clarisse continued to stand. Once he was sat the room became silent for a little bit. That is until Chiron cleared his throat and began talking.

Chiron: so do you mind telling us why you're here?

Clark: I just came in order to get the fleece to help heal Zoe.

Chiron: I see and who are you exactly?

Clark: I can't tell you my real name but most people call me Superboy.