19,movies

Omniscient POV,

"Marsaii after this shoot we need to get food because I'm actually starving it's not even funny" she laughs while the camera light shutters, "it's a date then", Jadon watches while she moves her body and poses.

Her skin glowing and perfectly clear, her hair beautifully laid and flowing down, her lips perfectly glossed.

She looks beautiful, he smiles to himself and picks his phone from his pocket while waiting for her to finish.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late" a tall, brownskin man with slightly grown out hair walks through the door.

He has tattoos on either side of his arms and he's wearing a black nike tech fleece with a white t-shirt under neath.

Marsaii diverts her gaze to him, Jadon doing the same. The man smiles at her and gives a nod to Jadon who hesitantly gives her one back.

"Marcus,hurry up and get into the clothes you're meant to wear" the photographer shouts while he stands at the door, he nods his head as a small group of staff lead him to the changing rooms.

"Miss Adams please be patient, Marcus will come out soon and you'll be done" she smiles awkwardly and stands waiting,

"Excuse me sir, I though this shoot was centred around me and Marsaii? We're even dating for it whys Marcus here?" The photographer rolls his eyes and turns around,

"It was a last minute decision, nothing will majorly change, it will now be the three of you together" he turns back to the camera and Jadon sits down.

"Where do you want me to stand?" Marcus walks out in a full black dri-fit tracksuit and white air forces, his nike socks fitting over his ankles.

A lady directs him next to Marsaii, "hi I'm Marsaii" he smiles, "yea I'm a big fan, nice to meet you I'm Marcus Rashford" she smiles, "big fan of yours too Marcus"

"Both of you stand next to eachother" Marsaii shuffles slightly close to him, leaving a big gap between them, "closer miss Adams" she looks past the camera at Jadon who's got no emotion on his face.

She shuffles in, trying her best to leave a gap, the photographer moves from the camera, walking towards them. He moves her so close to him that his hand is over her shoulder and she's slightly leaning into him.

"Perfect! Now smile" she forces a smile, looking at Jadon while the light flashes. "Jadon please stand next to miss Adams"

Marcus moves to sit down before he's interrupted, "Mr Rashford, stay there" he purses his lips and moves back to their last position, he whispers into her ear, "I'm not gonna lie to you, this is the weirdest shoot pose I think I've ever done with someone"

She giggles slightly, "trust me, if I hear anyone say closer one more time I'll actually scream" he smiles, a smile that quickly fades when Jadon comes over, giving Marsaii a kiss on the cheek.

"Both of you face her" the boys turn, leaving Marsaii in the middle, the photographer walks over, putting her either of her hands on their chests.

"Perfect guys thank you!" Jadon purses his lips and walks out the door, Marsaii about to closely follow, Marcus grabs her arm, "can I get your number? Maybe we could meet or something? It's my first time in New York"

She smiles, "same, pass me your phone I'll put my number in",he passes her his phone and she saves in her number under, 'Marsaii'

"Thanks you" she shrugs her shoulders, "it's alright" Jadon walks back to the doorframe, watching as they smile at eachother, "Marsaii we going or what?" Marcus rolls his eyes and waves her away.