23,affected

*listen along if you want*

Marsaii POV,

"Why'd you come back?" I raise my eyebrows playfully, "would you rather I didn't?" I release from his grip, making him squeeze me closer even more, "I am actually sorry Marsaii"

"Just don't make me regret this Jadon? Please" he pecks my lips, "I promise It'll be worth it"

"Have you noticed that everyone else is gone? I'm guessing we should've be out of here by now" I nod my head, "let's just stay for a minute please,

I just need one minute of peace
even if it means it's the last peaceful one we'll get"

We stand closely, his arms wrapping me, he places a kiss on my head before leaning his head ontop of mine.

The pair of us stand in silence as the sun begins to set, the city begins to get quiet.

We walk into the hotel elevator, "my stuffs still in Marcus' room so imma have to go pick it all up" he nods, "let me know if you need any help?"

I nod and walk out towards the hotel room, I open the door and notice everything all over the floor, the pillows ripped and feathers everywhere.

My makeup destroyed and bottles of glass cracked on the floor, I look around in confusion before noticing a note on the bed.

──────────

Dear Marsaii,

Im happy you're with Jadon
Even after I was there when he left you
You chose him, to be fair I did ask you to
However now I realise you don't deserve to just run off into happy land after all the time I put into you.

So fuck you
This isn't over.

With love
Marcus

──────────

Am I meant to be scared or something?

I'm kinda amused I'll be real, part of me is scared for what he might do but I'm also interested by it.

I feel bad for the people who have to clean this room though, they're gonna have a long day.

I leave the room with nothing but my phone and the note in my hands, most of my stuff has holes cut in it or is damaged so there's no point, I'll just go shopping for more.

I step into the elevator and wait for it to get to the floor with Jadons room on it, the doors open and I look up to see Marcus who pushes me backwards before I can get out.

I attempt to press the buttons that open the door but he blocks my hand, pressing all the elevator buttons at once with a smirk on his face.

He reeks of beer and weed while his eyes are bloodshot red, he rubs his nose, sniffing in something as he does.

I roll my eyes, "what are you doing Marcus?" He shrugs his shoulders, "come here"

I furrow my eyebrows, confused, "do you think I'm that stupid?" I laugh slightly, before realising the serious look in his face.