22,let go

Marsaii POV,

2 weeks later

"We have like 5 minutes until we get to the new place" i interlock my fingers with Marcus' hand while we both look out the window in the car.

We're on the way to another photo shoot but they've changed the location, so far it's just been him and I.

Jadon doesn't show up to the shoots anymore, I haven't seen him out anymore. Not even at our meetings, he just doesn't show up.

I miss him,
I miss him a lot.

I'd do a lot to see him again, sure I'm meant to hate him a bit. I do.

But I have more love than hate for him and I don't know why.

I'm not going to forget what happened, Marcus has been good to me. He's patient sometimes and he's helped me come to the decision that me and Jadon just weren't going to work out.

He gets angry sometimes but he doesn't actually mean it, he doesn't mean to do any of the things he does.

Sure he can be controlling sometimes but it's not like he has any intent to hurt me.

We've arrived to a tall building and a small lady at the entrance, she directs us into a room with a massive view window behind us.

She opens the door and I see someone speaking to a man.

He's in all grey with tattoos on either side of his arms,

tattoos I know all to well.

He turns around and gives me a soft smile, I slightly smile back before quickly feeling Marcus' grip tighten on my hand.

His eyes shift to my arm making me loudly cough.

Marcus takes me out of the room, standing just out of the way of the door frame.

"Why the fuck did you smile at him?" I roll my eyes, "Marcus not here, not now" I try to move and he pulls me up against the wall, "Marsaii I'm not playing right now"

I feel him squeeze harder and feel my eyes blur before Jadon pokes his head out, his eyes staring into mine and switching to Marcus'.

"You guys done?" I sniffle quietly and walk away from Marcus, he follows behind me and shoved Jadon in the shoulder.

A man with a camera walks infront of us, kindly shaking our hands.

"So Miss Adams and Mr Rashford, good to see you but Marcus you're not shooting today. it's just Marsaii and Jadon" I purse my lips and walk to the hair and makeup chair.

I get changed into a black sports bra, nike pro leggings and air force ones. My white socks showing over my ankle.

A lady directs me onto the photo square, there's a massive window showing buildings behind us.

I stand and wait for Jadon to walk over, Marcus is staring as Jadon licks his lips smirking at me.

"Marsaii imma be out yea?" I nod my head while he walks out of the room,

"Jadon you're pissing him off" he rolls his eyes, "is he your dog or something?"

"Guys stand facing eachother for the picture please" the photographer shouts, we do as he says and I look up into Jadons eyes while he looks back down at mine.

"I miss you Marsaii"

Every nerve in my body wants to let him know I feel the same, i miss him more than anything, more than anyone.

I miss what we had, but I don't miss why we don't have it anymore.

It's stupid staying with Marcus, I know that.

But I can't leave and show Jadon that Marcus isn't even close to being better than him,

I'm being petty, it's stupid but can you blame me?

Don't answer that.

"Not right now Jadon, please not right now"

I notice Marcus come back into the room, his head facing downwards at his phone,making me look away,

Jadon nods and purses his lips, I look back behind the camera to see Marcus creating conversation with one of the makeup artists.

I feel Jadon staring at me, "he's literally just talking to her"

"He doesn't deserve you"

I stare back at Jadon as the camera flashes, "and you do?"

He pauses, "I'm sorry for what I did, I can't erase I did it but you and I both know Marcus isn't good for you"

I stare at them, watching as she leads him out of the room.

I shrug my shoulders, "you aren't one to know what I think or feel about things Jadon"

He moves in closer to me, "I know what you should be feeling about me though" I tilt my head up, making us centimetres away from eachother.

I feel Marcus' gaze switch and it's like everyone in the room is staring straight at us, but the only people were looking at is eachother.

"And what's that Jadon?" He leans in making me hesitate, I move myself one step back, looking at Marcus who's already staring at me.

He walks out of the room, making me run out and follow behind him, I grab his hands on the stairs, "Marcus liste-"

"Just go" i furrow my eyebrows confused, "what?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "you love him, you care about me but you love him"

I remain quiet, "I know you went to his room that night, I know he told you he loved you and I know you guys shouldn't be over yet"

"He seems like he really regrets what he did, I knew what I was doing, I wanted him jealous. I wanted you Marsaii, but you're not mine"

"Choose him."

His hand leaves mine, he gives me a small,light hug before walking away. Leaving me on the stairs.

I walk back into the room and see Jadon look up back at me, "I over stepped, I'm sorry Marsaii"

"If you want to be with Marcus then that's okay, you guys are good toget-"

I walk towards him, putting my hands behind his neck and pulling his face into mine,

Our lips collide like they have many times before,

"I missed you too Jay"

⋆✩⋆
>authors note
>I got them back together quick
>I miss them okay...
>but yk what that means😈
>anyways lmk if this is too messy and I'll re write it xx
>opinons in the comments
>sorry I'm late
>love you all🫶🏽🫶🏽
>vote and follow!!