20,better without you

Marsaii POV,

We arrive at a small pizza place, it's not too full and there's a table in the far back corner so we move and sit there. "What's your favourite type of pizza?" He looks up at me and I think for a minute, "I don't actually know, maybe barbecue or just simple pepperoni, you?"

"Pepperoni is top tier, I'll us one whole pizza and if we have leftovers we'll just take it back?" I nod and watch as he walks over to the counter.

I pull out my phone with barely any notifications, on Instagram I see a picture on Jadons story.

@samchooo10

I roll my eyes and put my phone back in my pocket, smiling back up at Marcus who's walking over with the pizza, "everything good?" I scrunch my nose and tilt my head, "it'll be okay"

He nods, "why what's happening?" Should I tell him? It won't matter if I do right? "Nothing just this whole Jadon thing"

"Oh you guys are dating?" I bite my lip, "well no but yes but no" he laughs, "it's a weird situation" he nods while pulling out a slice of pizza, "this tastes so good what the hell"

"So tell me about yourself" I choke slightly, while laughing, "is this some job interview or something" he shakes his head, "no not at all, it's just making a new friend ennit"

"Well im 19, I do music and social media" I think for a second, "I love art and food, erm that's really about it" he smiles, "oh cool"

"What about you mr Rashford? Tell me about yourself" he laughs, "I'm 20, I play football uh I love mostly family and friends and my favourite colour is blue" I smile, "that's nice"

We're walking the streets and I feels Marcus' hand trying to hold mine, I scoff awkwardly and move my hand away,"i can get an Uber to come get us now if you want? It's getting late" I pull my phone out and pay, we stand in one place waiting for the car to get here.

"I should've bought another pizza to take back because it was actually really good" I agree, "that pizza was leng, I miss it already"

"Thank you for tonight, it was nice" I were standing outside my door, "yea we definitely have to go out again, New York is so cool" I nod, "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

I pull him in for a hug that he calmly accepts, "bye Marcus" he waves and I step into the room. It's completely empty, no one's on the bed so I'm guessing Jadon just went out?

I take off my shoes and hear laughing on the other side of the bathroom door, I furrow my eyebrows and knock on the door.

"Jadon? Are you good?" I hear more giggling and sit on the bed, waiting to see what's going to come out.

I'm a few seconds I watch as a short brown skin girl walks out, she turns to look at me with a proud look on her face.

I stand up and move over to her, giving her a hard smack in the face, "you're back? How many of the boys I fuck with are you gonna feel the need to open your legs for"

They reek a horrible smell of alcohol and weed, I notice the red slightly in her eyes which makes me bite my lip and smile angrily.

Jadon walks out with a smug look on his face and I punch him in the nose, "fuck you bitch" I kiss my teeth, "who are you calling a bitch because I know it's not fucking me you're talking to"

He rolls his eyes, "why the fuck is she here?" I hear her clear her throat, "SHE has name" I point my finger at her, "say two more words and I'll beat your fucking ass again"

"Why is she here Jadon" he shrugs his shoulders, "it depends, how was your date with Marcus?" I roll my eyes, "I met a friend for food, you decided to fuck my ex bestfriend knowing full well you shouldn't have done that"

"He's a man, he can do what he wants" I turn to look over at her, "why the fuck are you speaking?" She moves up closer to me, "don't get fucking rude to me"

I smile, "or what? You finally gonna hit me?" She laughs, "come on then, hit me" I stand still, waiting, "guys can you just calm it?" I tell Jadon to shush and turn my focus back to her.

"Hit me then" I stare straight into her eyes while she scans the room, avoiding my eye contact, "hit me then you stupid bitch"

Aniyah swings for me, pushing her whole body weight forward, I move and grab her by her hair. This makes her fall to the ground and leave me on top of her again, I continuously throw punches and slaps while she attempts hitting me over and over again.

Jadon pulls me off her, holding me back, "jadon don't fucking touch me" I push his hands off me with a disgusted look on my face.

"Fuck you Jadon, I opened up to you, trusted you and you pull this because I got food with someone? Someone who's actually a decent man but I didn't get any closer than friendship because I was thinking of you"

"You didn't tell me that" I purse my lips, "I shouldn't have had to tell you, I trusted you, and you still went and did this, with HER of all people"

"You're not an idiot you knew what would happen" I run my hands through my hair, "get out" the pair of them stay still, "am I speaking fucking Spanish?"

"Vamos, Go, Exit my room" Aniyah picks her wig off the floor, "I'm sure you'll win the fight next time babe" I wave her off and watch as she walks out of the door, slamming it behind her.

I walk over to my bed, "why are you still here Jadon? Get the fuck out" he scratches his head, "look Marsaii I'm sor-" I cut him off, "sorry isn't gonna work for me, I'll see you tomorrow at the shoot and that's it"

"Were here for work, you're not my boyfriend ennit? Do what you want because as far as I'm aware you're just someone doing a PR shoot with me" he starts to walk to the bed aswelll, making me stand up and walk up to him.

I start to push him towards the door, "fucking leave Jadon" he doesn't move and I just start to hit him over and over again on the chest.

Tears start to come from my eyes while he stands still, "fuck you Jadon, Just leave me the fuck alone I don't need you" he grabs my hands, "stop it Marsaii" I stare into his eyes while his hands restrain my wrists.

"Please just hear me out" I shake my head, "don't touch me." He purses his lips, "mars-" I shake my head, "let go of me"

I start to shake my hands, trying to release from his grip, "don't touch me" he lets me go and I grab my jacket and phone.

I walk towards the door, searching my contacts and slamming it behind me.

I ring his number,tears blurring my vision,

"What room are you in right now?"

⋆✩⋆
>Authors note
>sorry for the messy chapter
>jadon and Marsaii were too happy so I had to interfere yk?
>please vote and follow
>10 chapters left
>opinons in the comments
>love you all🫶🏽🫶🏽