8, not the same

Jadon Pov,

📍Some Restaurant in Dortmund

"I love you Marsaii" her eyelids slightly widen and her smile drops, her hand moves from ontop of mine,

"Oh okay, thank you for telling me" she goes back to eating her food, not looking up once.
Thank you? Not really the response I'd be expecting.

"Marsaii I just told you I love you" she sighs quietly, "I know and I'm thankful you told me" she doesn't spare me a look and continues staring straight to the bowl of pasta infront of her, "Marsaii I love you"

"Jadon listen, I'm not ready for that" she looks up at me, "what do you mean not ready?", "not ready for what?"

"I don't love you Jadon, I'm not ready to tell you that because it's not true" her eyes are staring straight back into mine, "oh" she purses her lips and begins to eat again.

"So what's this past month been? You've kissed me, gone on dates with me, you've been my girlfriend" she rolls her eyes, "Jadon I don't owe you an I love you, we're two kids getting to know eachother more and maybe one day falling inlove, it's not that day today"

"So how do you feel about me then?" She looks up and the ceiling and back down to me, "I don't know, I like you Jadon" I laugh slightly, "You don't know?", "I fly you out, I take you out, buy you flowers, buy you match tick-"

"What's your point Jadon?" I continue to awkwardly laugh, "we do all these things together and you don't even know how you feel about me?" "I tell you I love you and you thank me?"

"Jadon, thank you for all the things you've done for me, I'm grateful I really am but if the price of all of it is lying to you just so your ego can feel good then I'd throw it all away" she's bluffing, there's no way she isn't.

"You're joking, throw all of it away?" She rolls her eyes, "I don't love you and you can't handle that, why stay? yes I'm throwing it all away. I can make it far without you Jadon" she stands up grabbing her bag and standing opposite me, "leave then" she grabs her cup of water and splashed it onto me,

"Fuck you Jadon" she walks out, not turning back at me once, I watch as she enters the car which is parked infront of the window. We make eye contact as she throws up a middle finger and drives away from me.

Marsaii Pov,

"Niyah he was making it sound like I owed it to him" I'm driving back to my hotel on a call to Aniyah, "girl you can find someone so much better"

I continue to focus on the road and I hear a loud gasp on the other end of the phone, "Niyah what's up?" She's completely silent, "how far away are you from the hotel?"

"Uh like a good half hour or something, why?" Im waiting for her response, "pull over now" I'm searching for a nearby place where I can stop, there's a gas station across from me so I park infront of it.

"What is it Aniyah?" She's still silent, "open instagram and go to Jadon's post" I roll my eyes as I pull out my phone and do as she said.

@sanchooo10

Liked by @ReissNelson,@Dave and 728,726 others

One good girl is worth a thousand bitches🤷🏽‍♀️

What the fuck? Is he joking?

So because I didn't tell him I loved him back even though we've only known eachother for essentially a month, in the same day hes posted a new picture with a new girl, just to shade me?

Sassy men apocalypse much?

@marsa11

Liked by @niyahW,@centralcee and 872,638 others

Tell your bitch I say hello😘

-Click to load comments-

@centralcee fine icl
*liked by @marsa11*

@Theshadeborough aimed at Jadon?👀
*liked by @marsa11*

"How the hell do you have central cee in your comments?" I start to laugh a bit, "I don't know but I'm not mad about it" I plug my phone into the car again, "hey siri play me down bad by Erin Kaith"

@centralcee started following you!

@centralcee sent a message!

Movies don't last forever, so why would they?

⋆✩⋆
>Authors note
>short chapter 🙊
>maybe I'll update again today
>maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️
>opinions in the comments please
>ik you hate me already
>but oh well🤷🏽‍♀️😘
>vote and follow please
>love you all🫶🏽🫶🏽