7, always an issue

Omniscient POV,

3 weeks later

"Jay where are we going?" She asks, she's been asking the same question for the past half and hour and the same reply has been given back to her, "I can't say"

Jadon's currently on a short break because of an injury he suffered in a match, he sprained his ankle so it's been suggested that he sits out for a bit.

Marsaii's also on a holiday because the terms finished, she has nothing but a month of free time so she decided why not fly to Germany and stay with him?

He's got a fairly nice place in Dortmund, it's nothing close to the one in Birmingham but I suppose that's because he lives with his family there which is fair,

The couple have been together for a total of 3 weeks, well if you think about it, it's been 1 month and 3 weeks. They basically clicked on their first date.

Now they're on the way to some surprise date Marsaii's planned because she needs to take Jadon's mind away from his injury somehow,

"Marsaii where are we going?" She rolls her eyes dramatically, this is the only thing he's said everytime he's opened his mouth since they started the drive, they started over 1 hour ago.

"Jadon Malik Sancho, can you just shurrup? Your voice is getting very annoying and dumping you on the side of the road is looking like a fantastic deal for me right now"

He slouches into his seat, fidgeting constantly and loudly puffing out of his nose, like a toddler. Marsaii switches on the radio, there's a comfortable silence between them as she admires the scenery she's driving past.

Jadon slowly drifts off to sleep as the long drive continues, the two are slowly getting comfortable with eachother more and more everyday.

Almost everyday starts and ends with a FaceTime call, a Goodmorning and night message, kisses, cuddles, dates. It's like a movie, some cringey teen romance, it's never something you'd expect from either of them but being together in the moment is enough for them.

But not even movies last forever, so how could they?

"Jadon we're here" she taps his shoulder lightly, he moves up while rubbing his eyes, trying to focus on whatever's infront if him.

She's parked infront of a red themed restaurant, all the words are in German so there's no point of translating.

A man in a red suit knocks on the car window, Marsaii moves her eyes off Jadon and turning to the man infront of the window. She puts up two finger mouthing 'give me two minutes please' they nod and smile as they walk away.

"Jay wake up!" She flicks his forehead making him twitch, "why are you tryna go into my brain? Could've done it normally"

The couple step out of the car, walking towards the beautifuly lit restaurant infront of them. It wasn't very full, there was a small amount of other couples sitting around in different areas too. Some of them looking like they've spent lifetimes together or others looking like her and Jadon who've got a long way to go.

A man guided them to their seat, handing them two English menus and walking away.

"Do you know what you're gonna get?" She looks up at Jadon who's also scanning through the menu, "I'll get a burger or something like that you?"

"Probably the Alfredo pasta, I love pasta more than anything" to be fair, who doesn't like pasta? "Thank you for planning this though, I needed a distraction"

She smiles, her eyes slightly squinting, her dimples popping out, "you're welcome Jay" the waiter comes back to their table, taking their drink orders and menus away.

The food arrives, it's looks genuinely good, Marsaii starts to eat hers while Jadon sits there staring at his food, "Jay are you good?"
His leg is bouncing slightly and biting the inner corners of his mouth, he's nervous.

She moves her hand over his, making him turn to look at her and scratch his head slightly.

"I love you Marsaii"

Oh

⋆✩⋆
>Authors note
>things are gna get interesting
^ I js need to get past chapter 10
>opinions in the comments
>sorry I went MIA
>vote and follow pls
>love you all🫶🏽🫶🏽