Chapter thirty-four - Dizzy

I and Newt got up from our seats and walked towards the huts. 'Mine or yours?' I laughed a little.

'Yours.' Newt replied. 'It's much cleaner.'

'Okay,' We started walking to my hut. 'Yours is cleaner than I thought it would be, though.'

'What did you think then?' Newt smiled and opened the door to my hut.

'I don't know. I guessed it would be messier since you're a boy.' I blushed and walked into my hut.

'So you think boys are messy?' Newt chuckled.

'I don't know any other boys than the Gladers and they're pretty messy.' I shrugged and sat down on the bed. Newt stood in front of me.

It was already dark outside and a only few candles lit up my room.

Suddenly Newt pulled his shirt off. My mouth dropped open and I could only look at his strong biceps and abs. After being stunned for a few seconds, I got up and pulled my shirt off too. I was only left in my black bra and now it was Newt his turn to look stunned. Slowly Newt got closer to me, but his eyes were only focused on my chest.

'My eyes are up here.' I smirked but felt my cheeks get red.

'Uh, yeah.' Newt rubbed the back of his head. I got closer to him until our bodies were only a few inches away from each other. I stood on tiptoe so I could reach Newt's face. He pressed his lips on mine and I kissed back.

Newt grabbed my waist with one hand and I slid my hand on his warm back. I pushed Newt onto the bed, so he was sitting on it. I sat down on his lap and continued kissing him. Newt cupped my cheek with his hand as the other one was still on my waist. I shivered at his touch. I slid my hand into his hair. Slowly we let go of each other and had to catch our breaths.

I felt Newt's warm breath on my face before he lifted me up and lay me down on the bed. He climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck. My eyes closed and a small sound escaped my mouth when Newt kissed a certain spot on my neck. His breath tickled my neck and it gave me goosebumps.

Newt moved his head up again and kissed me on the lips. His soft lips were magical to me and I was surprised when he let go. 'Nora,' he said through his breaths. 'I love you.'

My breathing hitched and my heart started beating faster. 'I love you too.' I said. Newt smiled and pressed his lips to mine again. After a while, he got off me and lay down next to me. His chest moved up and down fast, and so did mine. With a smile on my face, I fell asleep.

~

I woke up to sunlight shining into my hut. Groaning I opened my eyes and saw Newt still lying next to me, asleep. His hair was all messy and his face looked very cute. I smiled and closed my eyes again until I heard someone shout.

'Wake up, lovebirds!' I recognized Minho immediately. Luckily he didn't get inside our hut, I guessed he learned something from the last time he did that. I lightly shook Newt's shoulder in order to wake him up.

'Newt, wake up.' I quietly said. He let out a groan and kept his eyes closed. 'Newt.' I whispered. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. 'Come on, lizard.' I smiled, but Newt's eyes stayed closed. After a few seconds, I thought of something that could wake him up. I pressed my lips onto Newt's and his eyes immediately shot wide open. I grinned and let go of him.

'Not fair.' He groaned.

'We have to get up.' I smiled and got out of bed.