Chapter ten - Dreams.. Or Not?

TW ⚠️ - Sexual assault

Nora's POV

I woke up by a quiet cracking sound. I didn't react and just closed my eyes again, but something didn't feel right.

It's just the wood or something.

The cracking sound came from the door again. It was just light enough to see the door was ajar. A little annoyed I got out of my bed and walked towards the door, to close it.

When I was about to grab the door handle someone put their hand down on my mouth and pushed me over to the bed. A muffled noise escaped from my mouth when the dark figure pushed me down.

'Do anything, and I'll hurt you.'

I recognized the voice immediately.

No, no, no. This is not Adam. He's in the pit right now. It's just a dream.

'You shouldn't have told them.' The figure said with a low, threatening voice.

Just wake up. Wake up!

Another muffled sound came out of my mouth as I felt something sharp and cold touch my throat.

'Don't do anything.' Adam pressed the sharp object to throat even tighter. 'Now you're gonna do exactly what I say.'

This isn't real. It's just a dream. I need to wake up.

'Stop, please.' I quietly said.

'Shut up.' Adam's face got closer to mine.

'I don't want this.' I let out a light cry.

'I said shut up!' Adam said a little louder. He bend over and I felt a sharp, cold pain going trough my wrist.

I wanted to scream for help, do something, but I couldn't. He had a knife and I couldn't do anything.

'Get rid off this.' Adam motioned at Newt's shirt, which I was wearing.

'No.' I felt tears form in my eyes.

Wake up.

'Get rid of it.' Adam paused between every word.

Another muffled cry escaped my mouth as I slowly pulled the shirt over my head, exposing my blue top.

'And your pants.' I felt Adam's eyes on my body.

'No.' I cried. 'Leave, I don't want this.' I felt a tear streaming down my cheek.

'I asked you nicely.' Adam moved to my wrist again. 'Be quiet.' He ordered. I felt another deep sharp pain on my wrist. I wanted to scream because of the pain. Because of the horrible, stinging feeling.

'Fine. Then I'll do it.' One of Adam's hands pinned down my hands and the other one started unzipping my pants.

'No! Leave!' I raised my voice a little. I started kicking with my legs, so Adam couldn't take off my pants. My leg hit him right in the face and Adam let out a groan.

'You piece of shit.' He mumbled as he rubbed his cheek. His knife trailed down to my arm and he started cutting again.

I let out a scream of pain as more tears fell down. I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not, but I hoped it was.

Adam pulled down my pants, leaving me in just my lingeries. He slid the knife down my arm, making a deeper cut then before. I let out a cry as I felt the even worse, sharp pain.

Adam got a little further away from me and I took my chance. I got out of the bed as quick as possible and wanted to run out of my hut, but Adam grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to the bed again.