CT: Chapter 15 "Monster Inside"

C and Sanageyama both activate their uniforms. Sanageyama points his kendo stick at C as C pulls a double edged hand and a half sword from a portal. The blade is crimson with a black handle and no cross guard. C points the blade at Sanageyama and the horn goes off signaling the beginning of the match. They waste no time rushing in with swings. Their clash creates sparks while pushing both of them back and C smirks at Sanageyama. "Looks like you've gotten stronger. Let's hope your uniform can keep up!" C rushes back in with a downward slash, but Sanageyama sidesteps before delivering a stab at C's ribs with his kendo stick. C is pushed backwards and gives a dry chuckle.

"I've had plenty of time to get it optimized."

"I'm surprised you know what that word means." C blocks Sanageyama's next slice with one of his own and goes for a stab. Sanageyama jumps back to avoid the attack, but C stabs the ground and uses his momentum to launch himself at Sanageyama feet first. His left foot slams into Sanageyama's chest before he kicks out pushing Sanageyama back and making him roll across the ground. C lands beside his blade and pulls it from the platform before spinning it slightly, cleaning it of dirt. He starts circling the platform as Sanageyama stands up and walks opposite of him. They both stare towards each other before Sanageyama disappears from view. C holds his blade behind him and blocks a slice from Sanageyama. C says nothing as he slices upwards, pushing Sanageyama's blade upwards and leaving him open. C turns and buries his fist into his gut making him double over before lifting him up and slamming him into the platform. He stands up straight looking down at Sanageyama before kicking him away. Sanageyama slides to a stop and pushes himself up off the ground. C lifts the blade and jumps backwards before launching the sword straight towards Sanageyama. He narrowly avoids it, but is caught off guard when C swings up from under the platform and kicks him in the back, launching him forwards. C grabs the blade and rushes Sanageyama with the sword in a reverse grip. He slices upwards, but Sanageyama back steps enough to dodge the slice. C lets go of the blade a the height of his swing and grabs it in his right hand and slices downwards. Sanageyama hits his wrist making the blade fly backwards and stab into Ryuko's pillar. She looks at the blade in shock and turns back to C only to see him jumping away from Sanageyama while throwing six knives at once at him. Sanageyama swipes once knocking the knives away from his as C throws eight more upwards into the clouds and dodges a wave of air Sanageyama made from thrusting his weapon forward quickly. C dodges more and more of the air bullets before snapping his fingers making a shockwave and a deafening crack that stuns Sanageyama making him hold his hands to his ears. C jumps towards Sanageyama and kicks off of him towards Ryuko's pillar, grabbing the sword as he flies past. Shiketsu launches a rope on the pillar and C swings back towards the main arena. The rope detaches and he swings downwards with a yell. Sanageyama blocks it, but is brought to a knee from the pressure. C swings the blade over and over, keeping Sanageyama in place before suddenly falling back. The knives he threw earlier suddenly fall right on top of Sanageyama scratching his armor, but otherwise doing minimal damage. Sanageyama gets to his feet and closes the distance between himself and C. They both swing at each other, but Sanageyama suddenly jabs C in the gut with his fist. A kendo stick flies from the gauntlet launching C back. C falls back, but quickly places one hand on the ground and spins while kicking, knocking Sanageyama back. He pushes himself up and lands on his feet before closing the distance between himself and Sanageyama. C goes to stab Sanageyama, but his attack is blocked and he's disarmed with a smack to the wrists. He doesn't even miss a beat and instead of stabbing with the blade he slams his right fist into Sanageyama's gut making a loud cracking sound and completely folding Sanageyama over. C grabs Sanageyama by the back of the neck and pulls back making him sink to his knees instead of hitting the ground face first. C moves his hand to Sanageyama's shoulder and delivers a punch to Sanageyama's chest before following with a hook to the jaw. He grabs Sanageyama's head and slams his knee into the front of his helmet. His uniform is covered in cracks and blood flows from the helmet as he falls back without moving. His uniform glows before reverting back to normal as he lays on the ground unconscious with blood leaking from his nose. C takes a step back lifting both his arms up to show he won't attack again. The horn goes off signaling C as the winner. "Guess I overdid it." Medics come and take Sanageyama away as C places his hands on his hips while staring at Satsuki. Ryuko rushes down the stairs to stand next to C and glare at Satsuki.