CT: Chapter 3 "Run It Back"

"Stop oggling me!! I don't want to wear this!" C cocks his head to the side while staring at Ryuko's very exposed body. His eyes trace her figure up and down. Her current attire is best described as skimpy black armor, her legs are covered by tight thigh high high heeled boots with a very small skirt around her waist barely able to cover her ass, with a thong under the skirt. Her arms, neck, and lower jaw are completely covered by her outfit. The top of her back is covered with a ventilation grill on it and the top of her chest is covered with the coverage ending at the nipples with a silver piece directly on top of them. Three red suspenders hold her skirt and the top piece together with two in the front connected to the silver pieces and one on her back. On top of her head are very small red horn like hair clips, and on her chest are two small round eye like things.

"Uh huh. Sure." His view traces her body again before staying firmly on her ass until she turns and stomps a foot while glaring at him. "What?"

"Stop staring at me!"

"This is a natural thing for straight men to do. You're the one who showed up like this. Honestly at this point I'm just disappointed you had that cloak on when you saved me." Her face turns even redder than before.

"Pervert!"

"Yeah maybe, but I'm just being honest."

"HEY PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OPPONENT!!" Ryuko turns back to Fukuroda. "I can't believe you'd disrespect the great gentleman sport of boxing by wearing such slutty clothes!"

"I am not!"

"Alright. In that case, I'm stripping down too."

"Now who's doing the mocking?!" However what Fukuroda actually meant was that he was removing the padding on his right glove revealing a glove under his original, but this one is absolutely covered in spikes.

"That's definitely illegal. I know a guy who replaced the padding with quarters and even that pales in comparison to this absolutely insane amount of overkill."

"I have to keep this baby covered or the other school's would never want to fight me."

"Oh really no shit I wonder why."

"Keep your mouth shut new fish! Once I'm done here, I'm settling the score with you."

"Oh joy."

"Don't talk like you've already beaten me! Doesn't matter what gloves you use, I'll still beat your ass!"

"We'll see, new girl!" They head to opposite corners and the bell rings signaling another round. The ring girl holds up the round two sign, but Fukuroda wastes no time at all. However before he can hit her C jumps in and grabs her before jumping out with her in his arms. He sets her down and sighs.

"I suggest joining a new club after this. That dude is a total prick." She simply nods sadly and C turns back to the fight.

"I couldn't tell what you were hiding under that cloak of yours, but now that you're half naked, I'm going to rip that bikini to shreds and send you flying!" His punch slams directly into Ryuko before a loud crack fills the air and the glove falls to pieces. "What the hell?! M-m-my glove?!"

"Looks like your glove's not the only thing that turns to steel, so does my outfit!" C looks on in awe as Fukuroda takes an involuntary step back. He growls and rushes back swinging wildly in an attempt to damage Ryuko at all, but he makes no marks at all. "Geez you call those punches? Cause I'm not feeling anything!!"

"That's crazy and really really hot."

"Okay. NOW I GET TO HAVE SOME FUN!" The outfit Ryuko is wearing tightens and releases steam before the red parts glow pink. She dodges all of Fukuroda's attacks before swinging her scissor blade by the actual blade hitting Fukuroda with the handle. "LEFT JAB!" She spins the blade in her hands before hitting Fukuroda's back with the dull side of the blade. "AND A RIGHT HOOK!" She then crouches down with the blade's handle against her knuckles. "AND THEN AN UPPERCUT!!" Her fist and the handle slam into Fukuroda sending him flying upwards. He crashes into the ground with teeth flying from his mouth as the scissor blade glows pink. Ryuko spins the blade in her hand before holding it firmly. "AND FOR DESSERT, A RIGHT STRAIGHT!!" She slices Fukuroda with the blade making his uniform explode into threads that her outfit then absorbs.