Eighteen

Hawk:

Good morning, princess.

Flo:

What is good about 

this morning anyway! 

Also its her royal highness, 

why don't u just get outta the victorian

era?

Hawk:

never :/

where u at?

don't u have a free period 

rn?

Flo:

I did.

moon manipulated me

into joining volleyball.

Ugh...

Flora put her phone down when a couple of minutes passed but no reply came. Had it been two weeks earlier she would have been excited for real. But now she was just tired and mentally so exhausted. She could be sleeping right now if school didn't exist. 

When she saw girls gathering around the basketball/ volleyball court,  brushing non existing dirt from her shorts she left the bleachers to join them, " Gigi Hadid loved this shite, I can manage to at least like it." Mumbling to herself she got to her said team.

The other girls seemed to be excited for the game, as for Flora, she was excited the night before when Moon texted her to join volleyball but by the morning she wanted to dissappear. She wanted to be kidnapped by the One Direction band on the way to school, and win Harry's interest, basically she wanted to spend all her time reading wattpad. 

" It's going to be fun." Moon said grinning. 

" Last night I thought that too." She replied drily when the coach whistled for them to take positions. She could literally sleep in the library right now with the comfort of the books around. 

But then Flora's gaze got distracted when she saw Eli and Demetri walking into the gymnasium with cheerful smiles looking over her. Demetri sent a tiny wave when they went over to the bleachers. 

But her eyes were gazing into Eli's blue ones, she frowned questioning with her expression when he innocently shrugged and mouthed something. Could be best of luck.

So she decided to walk over to them.

" Where are you going Ms.Larusso?" The coach called for her.

" Give me a minute. " She distractedly yet politely said before walking up to the bleachers. 

His purple mohawk was tall, maybe they were right about purple cause as much as rebellious he was she found the absence of chaos in his presence. 

" What are you doing here?" She asked crossing her hands over her chest.