Cast

💫🔮💫

A bunch of sitcoms, rom-coms and crime podcasts in a cauldorn was how Flora Larusso was made. An unhealthy and undying obsession with One Direction and she still believed one day her men will reunite. Or that Speak Now and 1989 were her albums.

She's got a long list of crushes, all of them older than her and celebrites. Hunter Scafer was her sexual crisis and New Rules MV by Dua Lipa much or less proved her theories.

She spoke her mind because she was too scared to have regrets. She hated karate because she was too lazy to be the next Samantha Larusso. She hated having a surprise zit instead of a surprising good bed hair. She hated anyone that hated bugs. She also hated that mohawk wearing arsehole who insisted that he was a changed guy.

But before shoving her hatred, Flora would laugh about the deadarse hairstyle first.

Presenting

.

.

.

Millie Bobby Brown as Flora Lavender Larusso 

"I'm the daddiest person out there,"

The Cobra Kai cast as their respective characters. 

Special note: Flora's backstory is inspired by the real life story of Aisha Chaudhary. She was brave and amazing but she didn't get to fall in love. Or maybe she did, he didn't. So this one's for you Aishi, you deserved a long life, where you knew what it felt like to be loved by the special someone. 

Disclaimer: The show plot obviously belongs to the creator/creators of Cobra Kai.