Two

" We'll be back as soon as we can," Daniel promised.

" Just go dada. I'll be fine." Flora confirmed, her accent somewhere in between an American accent and an English accent. 

" Cake's in the kitchen island and there's homemade orange juice in the green Jug," Amanda informed, " Don't drink the one from the fridge and any moment you feel even a single ting call us up."

" Now what might a ting be?" Flora asked in fake confusion. 

" Flo." Amanda shot a knowing look, " You know what I mean."

" I'll be okay. Go attend your fancy shite." She reassured again with a genuine smile this time.

Amanda rubbed her shoulder lightly as looking back once she and Daniel left the house.

..........

Flora awkwardly shifts on the couch as a lot of nerdy guys sits infront of her, staring widely. She lets out a nervous laughter as she speaks through her gritted teeth, " Ehehehe.....Sam your friends are quite unique. Lovely it is."

The girl was simply trying to watch a 90s sitcom on the TV when all these friends of Sam's showed up.

" What's the accent? " A really tall boy asked, " Also who are you?"

" Manners young slenderman! Is that how you speak to a lady in America ?" She asked, " You're in my house, who the hell are you?"

Sam sighed, glancing once at the door anxiously in await of Miguel and the Eagle Fangs.

" Your house?" The boy asked.

" Demetri this is my sister Flora. She was at England for a while." Sam finally introduced, " Flo that's Demetri. " and then she pointed at the other guys, " That's Chris." She said as the chubby black boy sent a small wave and smile her way, " That's Nate..." She said gesturing at a short Asian boy.

" You're friends with little kids?" Flora asked with her eyes widen as she looked at Nate.

" What the hell, I'm 15!" The boy said in offense. 

" Sucks to be you then, mate." She shrugged sinking her back comfortably on the couch. 

" Wait! You had a beautiful sister all along and we didn't know about it!" Demetri exclaimed. 

" I know right. Quite a shame." Flora said giving a nod as she stood up, " I'm going to get some cakes, would you guys like some?"

" Ye-" Demetri started.

" No problem. Guess it's just me then." And just like that Flora left towards the kitchen. Not for the cake but she needed some fresh air. This was the first time she met people that weren't her family or doctors or the cashier at the local pharmacy in Bloomsbury. 

Suddenly the doorbell rang as Flora frowned. Did their parents returned that early...she had thought before beating Sam to opening the door. 

And there stood a guy wearing a orange t-shirt over a red plaid shirt and Flora had recognised him from Sam's insta and their sister talks. Behind him stood some other boys around her age.

" The Octopas guy." She beamed as Sam finally reached them with her eyes widened in embarrassment, " Heard a lot about you. An annoying amount of a lot I'd say."

" All good things, I hope?" Miguel smiled warmly with his cheeks tinted pink, Sam had told him about Flora when they were dating and when they become friends again after their break up Sam informed him about her return, " You're Flora right? "