Leaf 32

Happy reading

In morning

Khushi open her eyes yawning acutely and toss on the bed for looking out through the window but soon confusion spread on her face when instead window she saw Pool infront of her.

Huhhh she open her eyes wide and set up on the bed looking around.

Where am I she whispered while trying to recognise the place but she is all clueless about it. She got panic thinking she god kidnapped and about to get down from the bed but stopped seeing arnav entering in the room having brightest smile

Good morning sweetheart. He set besides her and take her lips  in quick suck

Ewww arnav I didn't even brush yet. She says pushing him little away

Doesn't matter baby. You still taste like honey. He winks

You and your cheesy dialogues. Anyways tell me where you have brought me. She says looking around

Yesterday you were sad so I thought to fix your mood so without thinking anything I took advantage of your sleep and brought you here in my beach house

Reallyyyy she screams and run towards otherside of room from where she can see beach through the window. She started jumping happily seeing the scenario infront of her. She can't believe she is  standing infront of her dreamy place

Arnav she run towards him and jump on him wrapping her arms around his neck.

Thank you thank you thank you. She thanks him several times kissing his lips making his heart swell in happiness.

I can't tell you how much happy I'm after coming here. I always wanted to stay near the beach. Thank you arnav thank you she take his lips in her mouth snd suck them making him shock with her continuous kisses but he just kept his shockness aside and reciprocated the kiss. He held her tightly snd started kissing her lips hungrily. Khushi moans and guide his hand under her ass and wrapped her legs around his waist. Arnav smile between them kiss and suck her bottom lips passionately. Her lips were always his favourite . He always wanted to explore them. Whenever he used to see them  he used to feel like to kiss them hell out of her. But he was controlling himself thinking she won't like it. But now when she itself is reciprocating he is enjoying it fully and devouring on it delightfully. Slowly he move towards the bed and kept her like a fragile flower coming on top of her. Slowly he move down and started giving her wet kisses around her neck and shoulders . He slid her shirt down and bite her weak spot making her groan but soo it  turned in to sweet moan when he sooth it with his tongue. Seeing the mark on her skin made his heart flutter and he felt proud on himself for claiming her as his. .

I love you khushi he whispered and started peeling off her clothes leaving her naked infront of him. As his cold hands touched her soft warm skin she try to cover herself with her hands but he didn't let her end pinned her hand above her head.

Don't he mumbles near her lips and take them in deep kiss he slowly intertwined their legs with each other and devour her each and every taste of her mouth. He thrust his tongue inside her mouth and roll it sucking her mouth properly. A soft kiss  when turned into wild one  they didn't realised and suck each other death out of them. During this khushi helped him to remove his clothes and leave him all naked.soon he set infront of her snd pushed his shaft inside her making her grasp but he sooth her with soft kisses on her face and started thrusting in and out being enough careful that he is not hurting her. As her walls clenched his cock Around he started moving in and out making her moan his name. She wrapped her arms around him and let him slid inside her fully.