Leaf 30

Happy reading

After finishing the food Khushi kept the plates back in the kitchen and come back in her room rubbing her shoulder which is aching badly...

Khushi Arnav got concerned seeing her Massaging her shoulder. . He immediately got up and went towards her holding her hand

What's wrong ???

You know that what's wrong. You people hit me so bad and now it's hurting she moans rubbing her shoulder regains.

I'm sorry baby because of me you got hurt.

Don't baby me I'm not baby she glare him walking towards the drawer for searching something to apply on her wounds.

What are you doing he ask her moving towards her side

Was searching this. She show him tube and close the drawer.

Let me apply on you

I will do it

Shut up Khushi don't be stubborn you won't able to apply properly so let me do it. He snatched it from her hand and took her towards the bed. He set there and made her place herself between his legs. Feeling their proximity Khushi got nervous and try to move little away but he didn't let her and pulled her more closer resting his hand on her stomach

Don't move. He slowly slid her shirt down and hissed finding it turned blue

I'm sorry he whispered and slowly run his fingers on her wound.

It will be fine I promise. He mumbles near her ear and put ointment on her wound while massaging it. Khushi closed her eyes and tilt her neck little giving him access to do it. Arnav smile little and blow it making her clutch her shirt tightly feeling hot. After applying the cream he kept aside and massage her shoulder slowly making her throw her head on his chest . Seeing her melting in his arms he kept hand on her stomach and pulled her more towards him resting his lips on her neck. Slowly slowly he started pampering kisses on her neck making her shudder. He caresses her navels and suck her Jaw area making her whimper.

I love you Khushi he whispered and turn her face towards him making her look in his eyes. In no time he swiftly turn her and take her lips in his mouth making her clutch his shoulders. She settle properly in his lap and reciprocated the kiss making his heart flatter in happiness. He pulled her closer holding her waist and roll his tongue with her for getting accesses in her mouth. In no time she open her mouth and let him dominate over her. He take her bottom lips and bite it making her moan in his mouth. Suddenly Khushi grasp when he turned her and take her under him having her legs wrapped around his waist. Before she utter a word he attacked on her weak spot and started pampering wet kisses over. there.

Arnav she let out his name when he Travel down and lick her cleaves area.

Mmm she groans and pulled him more closer holding his hair tightly in her fist. As her grip tighten more he slowly open the button of her shirt and free her assets from the cage leaving her half naked from top.

Beautiful he mumbles near her boob and take it in his mouth making her arch back with his sudden attach of warmth mouth. He take one of it in his hands and another one he suck it rolling his tongue on it leaving her in mess of pleasure. She never experienced before like this. It's totally new to her but whatever he is doing to her body it's giving her joy. Butterfly is flattering inside her stomach making her weak in her own body. Soon he remove his clothes and free her as well and got naked infront of each other. Seeing his shaft her eyes got widen she is afraid how it gonna fit inside her but soon he brought her back on his words latching his mouth with her