Leaf 13

Happy reading

He is back he is back arnav.  She burst into tears murmuring about this again and again making him confused. He wrap his arms around her waist and caresses it consoling her Heaving frown on his forehead.

Who ,,,who is back.   Who is back khushi. Will you tell me.   He felt worried seeing her crying like a child murmuring about someone being back.

Khushi you are fine baby About whom you are talking. Tell me  please.  He says caressing her hair trying to get to know  who have tried to harm her but all he is getting is her wails and sobs.  

Arnav  set straight on the floor having her in his lap.  As she felt him losing the grip she tighten it more. Thrusting her face in his neck.   Arnav thought to ask her about the person again but seeing her vulnerable state he dropped the idea and let her cry heart out. After some minutes when khushi's sobs subsided he broke the hug and caresses her face lovingly wiping her tears

Will you tell me baby. What happened.  Why are you so stressed. Did anyone done something to you.  Tell me his name. I'll itself will teach him a good lesson.   He says tucking her hair back caressing her cheek softly.  Khushi sniffs and look at his face with her puffy eyes.  After releasing what she is doing she look here and there and felt embarrassed seeing their position.  She clear her throat and and got up from his lap. Stepping back not able to look at his face. 

You alright. Arnav got on his feet end try to touch her face but she didn't let him and moved back clearing her throat

I I'm fine.  Don't worry. She mumbles looking down

About whom you were talking khushi. Who is back. Is there someone who is troubling you. Tell me I'll teach him a good lesson.  Khushi nods no and give him tight smile.

No you don't need to do it. There is no one is troubling me and if someone is doing then I'll handle it on my own. You don't need to take tension. 

You don't need to handle things all alone when I'm here.   Just tell me What's wrong. He shows her concern looking her face with his soft gaze.

I said nothing happened. Don't take tension. Though you should concentrate on malika not on me who is nothing but a stranger to you. 

Khushi I

Congratulations Im so sorry I couldn't congratulate you. But anyways I'm doing now. I'm so happy for you  mr RaiZada . I'm glad you are getting your love back after so many hurdles.  She says passing her hand towards him for handshake which he didn't take it and kept looking at her face

Hand shake it mr raizada. I won't bite you I promise. . She held his hand and  hand shaked With him

Don't worry about anything. whenever you will need me I'll be there for you I'm really good in handling the events. I will put full contribution for making your wedding memorable.  Arnav got confused to seeing her like this he thought she will shout at him scream at him but here she is all happy and excited to handle his wedding function. 

Is there anything else you want mr raizda.

Errr no i don't.  I I should go now. He rub his forehead in tension and about to head out from there thinking it's not right  to ask her about her odd behaviour so better he leaves from there.   He about to
Leave when her next question stopped him.

When you gonna get the divorce papers.It's been long you didn't come to talk about this matter. 

Matlb he turn having frown on his forehead

Are not we going to get divorce as for second marriage I guess you do need to give divorce to me. Am I right or wrong. 

Khushi what are you Saying i ...