Leaf 02

Happy reading

Arnav that's good you came itself. I was going to call you. Come and have sit with me. His mother happily says holding his hand. He nods and stake seat on the chair near his mother.

You don't know how much I missed you in those years. I always thought about you and wished you would have been besides me

Mom I'm here with you so don't cry. He smiles wiping her tears

I won't I promise. She smile caressing his face.

By the way you gonna stay here forever right. I really don't want you to leave

Mom I'm just here to finish my some work and as it will be complete I will go back to usa.

What???? No you can't. I won't let you leave your mother again. You can't go back because of some particular people if someone should go then she should go not you who belong to this house and family. She muffled looking at khushi who came to keep food on the table.

Radika stop targeting her always. She done nothing to you neither your son not anyone else . Dadi says glaring Radika who twist her mouth looking away.

Khushi darling serve arnav his food. As these words slipped from her mouth khushi swiftly gazed up looking at arnav who is already looking at her.

Why are you standing ???do it.

Erm yes dadi she whispered in her soft voice and March towards him with slow steps. She grab the bawl and filled his plate with rice and other stuff with her shivering hands. After making sure it's done she immediately kept it back and step away looking another side.

Why are you standing sit with him

Why would she sit with us mom. Don't forget she doesn't eat with us. His mother says making him confused. He first look at her and then khushi who divert her gaze feeling his eyes on her.

Mom what are you saying he chuckle being confused with her behaviour towards her.

Erm dadi don't say her anything. Actually I've already done my dinner . You guys carry on. Don't spoil your moods because of me. Anyways I've worked in kitchen so excuse me. Before someone say something she left from there without looking back

I can't believe you can be so rude Radika. Radika roll her eyes and got busy devouring her food. Arnav look behind in hope to find her retreating figure but seems like she already got disappeared.

At night

He comes in his room talking on the phone when he stopped seeing her sitting in the window lost in her own thoughts. She is so much into herself that she didn't even feel his presence behind her.

I'll talk to you later he mumbles and cut the call still tucking his eyes on her. Khushi who was just in her own zone she come out from her thoughts and look behind her finding him standing fetching his both hands in his pants pockets.

I'm sorry I didn't notice she immediately clear her face and stood up stepping back towards the corner

What you doing here. Have you forgotten it's my room. Hearing him she bite her lips and bend her eyes down.

Dadi said I've to stay here with you as you are my ,,,,

I'm nothing to you. Did you understand. I never considered you as my wife ever then how come you are staying in my room. He spoke rudely making her shudder in fear but she somehow hold herself and nods

Im sorry I think I should had knew my limits. It's your so you can  stay here however you want. I'm going. Arnav look at her angrily and take heavy step towards her making her stick with the wall.