//Štæįń][

I could feel the wind in my hair as I stood on top of the moving train. It felt like centuries since I last had fresh air....one might even call it peaceful.

I had decided to head a little out of town for tonight. I was curious when I saw the news about that pretentious FoOl Ingenium. An uptight kiss ass with a poor placement for a mutation quirk that one. Yet he faced this so called hero killer alone......I admit it's what I was planning, but atleast I intend to investigate before hand.

Hosu city, the hunting ground for the newest target of the vultures. "STaIn" secretive man that one...Starting to ruffle the wrong kind of feathers however....that is if the commission emails should be believed....they were gearing up to throw a whole lot more than the book at him. Id Just haVe to BeAt thEm to IT.

It took nearly half an hour until the train finally arrived...Hosu was just as decrepit and parasite ridden as Mustafu apparently. I jumped from the train and extended my right hand. I was ripped forward when the grapple anchored into a nearby building.

If my theory was correct then he still had one more murder in the city before he moves onto "CLeNsE" the next. Despite fighting for a worthy crusade in an attempt to restore a sullied title........He thinks to small, TyPiCaL. He can't see the bigger picture, he's making martyrs...NoT eXaMPlES!

I was swinging through the city allowing for my mapping software to get a complete grasp of the area. It was too soon after the Ingenium attack for him the strike again while the heat is so high....if anything he's probably out hiding in the places the public pretends doesn't exist. 

Perhaps I can convince him to think bigger? I'd rather he lived to continue his work.....but he's unrefined striking violently at anyone who can't live up to the standard of....him.....it was commendable......but he's misguided. while I have to agree that he's ended many who were deserving....But he's taken far to many who were not....It was time for him to face his CoñsEquÙeNCe.

This would be our first proper villain....finally. I knew never to underestimate anyone however. He was still dangerous, and almost as crazy as me.  Erratic and unpredictable, with an unknown quirk.....I'd actually like to talk with him, if that's even possible.

Stain was a radical serial killer with an easily digestible doctrine, what he preached was probably more dangerous then he was.....it's best if he goes quietly...

Be seeIN yOu sooooN ChizOmE.

_______________________________
Authors note:

Heya doods.

I realized I had this saved in my drafts while I was going through some stuff and thought I might as well post it even if it's short more of a tease of what's to come story wise.

Unfortunately I can't say I'm back yet. I just can't seem to get back whatever possessed me at the start of this but I'm happy to announce I officially have an apartment in my name but am still stuck waiting to actually move in! So perhaps the change in scenery might help me to rekindle my deal with the old ones!

Ya with that being said this thing haunts me every day begging to be finished so I'll get to it eventually before it turns sentient and destroys my credit score!

I've only slightly lost my mind since the last post..... slightly.

Stay baller doods.

Im sorry if this disappointed any of y'all.
Here's some gaba goo as compensation
Go follow my Instagram too

https://instagram.com/sparedceiling?igshid=OGQ5ZDc2ODk2ZA==