Treatment

Two more years passed, both Twins now ten years old had in simple terms "drifted apart". Izumi and Katcchan had switched from bullying, to full scale assaults. In a mixture of both Martial arts training and his main tormentors, Izuku was almost always covered in some kinds bruises or cuts. Izuku never fought back outside of class however, instead still treating his suffering as a learning experience. He studied those around him, as a full blown outcast tnow he got pretty good at observing people and understanding them.

As time went on Izuku fully engrossed himself in both his own training for heroics, and that of his secondary passion engineering. In the past two years Izuku has made various robots mostly for simple tasks, such as one who takes his non in use pencils and sharpens them. However Izuku had dived head first into that of mechanical engineering currently he was in the process of building his very own engine! He also found he really enjoyed physics. The crazy things that were possible with physics and absolutely peaked his interest. He already had several plans made up for various gadgets that could help his hero journey!

Toshinori and Izuku had turned the garage into Izukus only little workshop tools littered throughout and various projects in different states of completion laid about the workshop begging for their own attention. Aside from his engine Izukus second main project would help him greatly in the future! And it's what he calls "counter measure." A mixture of both Ai and machine learning the device would record fights and people and best determine both what their quirks were and potential weaknesses. It was easily is most complex project yet but if he could complete it, and it worked! It alone could help almost every pro hero without question!

Over this time Izuku and his father weren't able to spend nearly any time together with his mother insisting Izumi needed even more training with his strong her powers had gotten. Izuku while saddened by this just came to appreciate the time he got even more!

Inko had become increasingly distant interactions between her and her son were becoming rare, she just couldn't bare to look at him and see his bruises and injuries! She knew! She knew that those defence classes would only get him hurt and now look at him! Coming home with them nearly every day! She just couldn't take it!

During one of his nearly daily attacks by his sister and former best friend, Izuku was hit with an epiphany.

'It's easy to forget quirks are an extension of people, biological, real.' Based upon his recent fascination with prosthetics Izuku believed that with enough determination anything could be replicated. If a quirk could for instance, cause explosions! How did the human body perform that action? What caused it? And how could he replicate it. After all machines can do anything. If he wasn't born with a quirk, then he'd make one.

In this time however Izuku also became significantly more anti social, the risk far outweighing the gain Almost all of Izukus waking hours now consisted of; School, training, creating. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't a little lonely but who needs friends! When you have machines!

Due to her amount of training Izumi was able to lift an entire car with his quirk! Her and Kacchan had begun an almost race between them of who'd be the absolute undisputed best! However this has the negative impact of making the two extraordinarily competitive, and in Katsukis case even more aggressive! With Izumi's temper shortening to match. And unfortunately poor little Izuku was often the target for their pent up frustration.