Horizon. (Rewrite)

Izuku sat in his break room, his leg bounced with anxiety as he sat contemplating. Everything he'd trained for, everything he'd fought for! Was all leading...to this very moment. He'd beaten everyone else so far! He'd beaten everyone who got in his way!...now one of the people who destroyed his entire way of life! The person who had helped torment him for over a decade! The person who everyone always said was better then him! He'd not only beat them, hed humiliate them! But it wasn't enough....he wanted more, he wanted to tear them limb from limb! Beat them to the point where he was unrecognizable! Then force them to live through it all! His breathing was still ragged as the stim had yet to make its way through his system. His hands were shaking and his prosthetic opened and closed into a fist repeatedly. Within his mind he focused on plans, then plans for those plans! Then back up plans for those plans! He couldn't loose himself! He still had Izumi to face.....equipped with one of the strongest and most versatile quirks, he had to remain as focused as possible at beating her! Whilst Katsuki destroyed his life it was his sister who truly made it hell. He wanted more than anything for them to get their justice! To rot away for doing what they did...for forcing him to live in constant pain...it was unforgivable...it was pure evil. But if he did that, if he exposed them for their crimes....he would never have true peace...he'd never have closure! Because where it could all be swept under the rug as it always was! Atleast like this he could enact his own justice!

Sat on the table in front of him was an assortment of gadgets and equipment that Izuku had built specifically to combat his sister. He was limited on the amount of items he could take with him but luckily, most of his counter measures were built into his person. He breathed in a deep and ragged breath as he tried to steady his nerves, he'd crossed a line with Bakugo he could tell they wouldn't let that happen again, and Izumi wouldn't be as easy to beat, he had to be careful and calculated.

Liz ran multiple simulations based upon her previous fights and the information they had to try and build a plan of attack. Both of them currently had the A.I.T.H. Charging as much energy as possible in the time they had.

"Most of the close range options are off the table, we saw what happened to Yaoyorozu! Sobasedupontherestrictionsofherquirkandallpotentialstrengthsandweaknessesitstimeforadeathbattle!!!(Lil joke for those that read this)" Izuku chuckled as Liz mumbled up a storm of ideas, a habit she had obtained from her father though hers was even harder to understand.

"So in summary flash bangs for days?"

"flash bangs for days!"

They were interrupted when there was a soft knock on the door before it gingerly swung open, revealing a smiling Toshinori,

"Hey kiddos!" He said holding up two paper bags and making his way into the room, "I didn't know if you wanted a bacon club or a grilled cheese so I got you both just in case! Butyoudonthavetoeatthemifyouarenthungrymanisithotinhereorjusyme!lookatyoubudimsodamnproudofyou!" It would seem Izukus own father did as well. All he could do was chuckle in response to his dad.

"Too much?" Toshinori asked

"Its perfects pops" Izuku said with a slight smile.

"God...look at you, I'm so damn proud of you Zuke! You have gone so much farther then anyone thought you would have! My boy! Izuku Yagi the soon to be first ever quirkless champion!! You look like a true hero my boy, and you couldn't have made me prouder!" Toshi said as a genuine tear of pride formed in his eye and he looked down at his boy.

Before Izuku had the chance to respond the tired voice of one Shota Aizawa infiltrated the room through the PA system.

"Obito report to the arena your match begins in fifteen minutes."