Patreon/Youtube?!(not a chapter)

(Feel free to ignore this if you'd like just some ideas for what I wanna do going forward. Spend your money responsibly
Of course if there's any legal trouble caused by this I will immediately withdrawal thank you)

Heys Doods! So as the title suggests....I have a patreon now...feels weird saying that? Anyway I know 90% of you will ignore this and that is A ok!!. Right now it's just set to 1$ (for whatever reason it says 2$ I tried my best) because that is more than I ever deserve for writing this and my other stupid little works and doodles.

By no means be compelled to sign up I don't even have anything to offer right now aside from my genuine gratitude, and potential early chapter release...by like a day? Maybe rough drafts? Anyway! Don't feel compelled you don't have to! Just read and commenting is more than enough!

Of course if you are of younger age than you probably should be while reading this book.....consult your parents before doing anything. A dollar goes a long way and I hope you choose to spend it something important.

I would like to make a discord later on? If anyone in this lil community knows how to do that! Lemme know. I kind of realized that there are a a lot of people who have read this little tale of mine....so I'm going to attempt to refine things often and actually go through from editors! So expect better quality stuff too.

Also I mentioned the idea in an edit of the previous chapter, but I was thinking of making this an audio series on YouTube? If that's something anyone would be interested in seeing.

With that all being said work is being done in the next chapter and it'll be out soon! I'm finally getting off nights! So hopefully production will begin again soon!!

You all are a bunch of bloody legends I can't believe the support I have gotten from this essentially being my first fan fic/writing project! I also want to greatly thank those I've met who have helped behind the scene in the writing process, you guys have been fantastic!

Another thank you to all of you please spend your money wisely even if it's a dollar there are those who need it far more than me.

The link is in my Bio as well, thank you so much for your support, again don't feel compelled your kind words are more than enough! But please know that you'd be contributing greatly. Also here's the Channel but there's currently nothing on it!

https://discord.gg/ksYbhj4g

patreon.com/user?u=42766911

https://youtube.com/@SparedCeiling

Stay Baller Doods.