BOOM (end of tournament)

Izukus breathing was erratic as he walked through the tunnel. He could hear chanting coming from the end....His name. He could feel his heart pounding out of his chest as his body trembled..this was it! This was everything he'd been waiting for his chance to show the world he wasn't weak!!!! To show everyone he wasnt Deku!!!! Covered in cuts bruises and burns....in that moment he was barely more than a ghost searching for his graveyard.

To show Bakugo what it really means to hurt.

He felt like hed just run three marathons back to back! He felt more in pain than ever! It as just the effects of the Stim shot that kept him on his feet.....He hadn't had a chance to test that inhaler yet! But if it worked this well!.....he thought about the small syringe and vile...that electric blue liquid.....what the hell was that gonna do. But he couldn't focus on that right now, he needed a clear head, but He felt like he was feeling every emotion at once! He was happy that the people were cheering for him! He was afraid! He was hurting! Most importantly though. He was really fucking angry.

"What are we gonna hit em with first?!!" Liz asked herself pumped up and ready for action!!

"Everything." Izuku replied matter a factly as his mask folded around his face with a clang of metal! He could feel his strongest asset, force his eye lids open from behind the steel. The familiar sense of his claw tightening into a razor like fist.

"Well I coulda told ya that! But what's the plan of attack! We both know how he's gonna fight!" She asked folding her arms.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO START THE SEMI FINALSSSSS!! HES THE SHOW STOPPER! THE WILD CARD! THE UNKNOWN USURPER! ITSSSSSSS ICAAAAAARUUUUSSS OBITOOOOOO!" Both of them could hear Present Mic shout his name calling him forward.

"I have a plan. Attack" Izuku said as he stalked into the arena, the crowd going ballistic as he stalked his way through the tunnel. His heavy coat slightly bellowing behind him. Every hateful memory of Katsuki Bakugo played in his mind as his eyes fell upon his one time friend.

"IN THE OTHER CORNER!!! WE HAVE THR BOMBASTIC BLONDE BADASS!!! ITS KATSUKI BAKUGOOOOOOO!"  Present Mic shouted as Izuku watched Katsuki stalk from his tunnel his eyes fixed into a glare as a wicked smile stretched across his face. He couldn't wait to show everyone who the strongest truly was!

"BAKUGO! ARE YOU READY!" Midnight shouted getting a wolffish grin and smile from the boy in response.

"OBITO ARE YOU READY!" Izuku could barely hear the woman as he nodded.

"BREAK HIS FUCKING LEGS!"

"THEN PLAY NICE BOYS! FIGH-!!!" Before the hostess even had a chance to finish her sentence Izuku had drawn the law bringer from his hip and immediately began to open fire on Bakugo! Shooting with his left hand!

-Authors note: this section is currently in the process of a rewrite, continuity will be sceewed until completion. This chapter will be the last in the tournament in terms of the fights, bare with me it might be messed up for a bit-

Izukus breathing was laboured as his heart pounded harder! His mask forcing his remaining natural lung to expand while his artificial creation shouldered the burden. His skin burned in irritation feeling various stitches pulling at his motion and bandages pressing harshly against his wounds from under his armour.

Liz also luckily notifying him that he'd managed to bend two of his ribs out of place....which explained the extra breathing difficulty...it would also require another surgery to replace the ribs...

Izuku grit his teeth as he began stalking toward his opponent! He'd lost the entire rib cage once, two ribs was nothing to worry about! He grunted in distain as Katsuki managed to use his quirk to avoid the projectiles...his reaction time had improved...